Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1473
  1. #941
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    FOX News is incredibly Right Wing, but it balances out since every other news station on the planet has been sucking the Democrats teet since Clinton.

  2. #942
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah, calling Obama a terrorist is sooooo balancing it out.

  3. #943

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,248
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    yes! all hail black jesus! savior of the usa!

  4. #944
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Back to picture posting.

  5. #945

  6. #946
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    this has happened to me many many times, especially with ROMS and the fact that i'll do the ROM save every 5 minutes but do a normal game save every like, 5 hours. So I end up saving just as I'm going to die, and when i have to do a manual load, it's too late.

  7. #947
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    169
    BG Level
    3

    Haha that's awesome, I've always wanted to do that. All my friends always ghost off my screen.

  8. #948
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

  9. #949
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

  10. #950
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    The Musashi comic made me lol

    I also liked the Megaman one

  11. #951

  12. #952
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

  13. #953
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Whats the deal with the swimming one lol?

  14. #954
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    500
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX View Post
    Whats the deal with the swimming one lol?
    If that's not shopped... then wow.

  15. #955
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX View Post
    Whats the deal with the swimming one lol?
    Cavic was the guy he barely beat iirc, and then he celebrated so much then punked cavic.

  16. #956
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Budonez View Post
    If that's not shopped... then wow.
    it's not shopped you should see the underwater cams, he kicks the dude in the sack 9 times.

  17. #957
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Errr.. wouldnt he have his medal revoked then? That one kick boxer did.

  18. #958
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

    Its a fake video that was made on like, collegehumor or something like that. He didn't obviously do that, lol.

    Edit: Can I finally say it? Whooooooooooooooooooooosh

  19. #959
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX View Post
    Errr.. wouldnt he have his medal revoked then? That one kick boxer did.
    oh god did hurricane fay come back?

  20. #960
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hell if I know, seems like the person who would do something like that.

Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread X: Return of the AV theories
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1483
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 16:40
  2. Random Image Thread IX: load mrseptimus.dll
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1499
    Last Post: 2008-03-20, 16:54
  3. Random Image Thread VIII: Just as planned
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1482
    Last Post: 2008-02-05, 20:51
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47