http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_2702.jpg
I been a naughty naughty boy.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/IMG_2702.jpg
I been a naughty naughty boy.
Anyone else notices the Pro Smashbrothers Player middle finger on his right hand was freakishly long?
How much is that, a few ounces?
Looks like a Q/P Maybe a H/P
That looks a whole lot like the shit I've been smoking all Summer. Really really great stuff. Is it sativa?
looks like 80s hetfield
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7569/l0lfq2.jpg
Reminds me of the movie Never Back Down, where the main dude gives a beat down to like 3 people at once, for some funny reason too... dont piss of a mad guy... fighting beatdowns 4tw
edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGfq...eature=related is what im talking about
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooO6K...eature=related is the end fight thats just bad ass
Those guys completely deserved the ass beating they got. If you watch the full vid, the one in white smacks the girl really hard to where her head recoils back. The guy in yellow/black is my fuckin hero.
There's another video like that; a pimp was beating up one of his girls. This guy comes walking over to save the woman,the pimp takes one swing at the guy, and the guy just fucking beats the hell out of the pimp. Turns out the guy helping was a 5th degree black belt or something. Wish someone could find the video, it's a great watch.
Edit: nvm found the video. 1 hit lays this guy out. Watch the whole thing, shows the guy being carried off and he cant even walk he got hit so hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIm7gSV9Mc
Wow.... Pimp looks like he got rocked right in his ear.
I don't know what is a lot to you, but that looks like 2 ounces of what appears to be pretty dank shit. Maybe you're just trying to bait him or other potheads, or you never buy less than a QP at a time. Either way, I know I'm envious; we can't even get eighths here with any kind of reliable frequency.