http://www.themoviebinge.com/blacksheep.jpg
You can either; A: Go forward and walk through the door.
or B: Turn around and find another exit.
Choice a:
Spoiler: show
Choice b:
Spoiler: show
Haha, I love that choose your own adventure site - it's absolutely hilarious.
Opinions follow! (sorry no pics)
Earthbound is badass and worth more, yes, but Chrono Trigger is closer to being best game ever. Also, I like the Secret of Evermore shot; that game deserves more love in the wake of Secret of Mana.
I'm going to guess you suckers just haven't played Toejam and Earl; That's the only reason people aren't talking about it right now, right?
Damn good game was/is damn good.
SD3 is pretty cool too, but easy as fuck as is the case with most of that shit.
Don't even mention black rabite either, I killed that first try :/
Gawd, fuck off with all this nostalgic video game crap, make another thread! ._.
RANDOM IMAGE THREAD COME BACK PREASE!
Secret of Evermore, son. One of the best of the SNES era.But then there was that other Secret game, something about a boy and his dog in some futuristic setting, but that wasn't even multiplayer.
Awesome, I'm a B!