Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1381 to 1400 of 1473
  1. #1381
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Did you see a sign outside of my house that said dead nigger storage? Did you? No? You know why? BECAUSE STORING DEAD NIGGERS AIN'T NONE OF MY FUCKIN BUSINESS, thats why.
    fixed.

  2. #1382
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    922
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

  3. #1383
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3

  4. #1384

  5. #1385
    Blackice
    Guest

    Thought this was pretty funny.

  6. #1386

  7. #1387
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    380
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

  8. #1388
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    lol'd way harder than I should have.

  9. #1389
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    lol'd way harder than I should have.
    I must be missing something cause I dont understand that at all.

  10. #1390
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I must be missing something cause I dont understand that at all.
    It's one of those shitty copypastas that people post on youtube and stuff, I think BRP had this one sigged for a while, but it always cracked me up.

    i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this on 10 other videos i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

  11. #1391
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Ugh, YouTube spammers. H8 them. No wonder I didn't get it lol.

  12. #1392
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I'm the one that had it sigged btw

    actually, I'm going to put it back, that is still as awesome as ever.

  13. #1393
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    112
    BG Level
    3

  14. #1394
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    LOL, awesome

  15. #1395
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    LOL

  16. #1396
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

  17. #1397
    The Wang
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Furt Wangler
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


    I wonder if this site is legit, I'm thinking of ordering one and strapping large amounts of explosives on it and videotaping, etc

  18. #1398
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  19. #1399
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    "comes with 12 extra strength cialis pills and combover brush!"

  20. #1400
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    380
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

    Quote Originally Posted by Furtwangler View Post
    I wonder if this site is legit, I'm thinking of ordering one and strapping large amounts of explosives on it and videotaping, etc
    It is. Used to buy my import games from them and Play-Asia when I had consoles. http://www.ncsx.com/ is the main frontpage, the Obama figure is on their pre-order site, which does look pretty ghetto.

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread X: Return of the AV theories
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1483
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 16:40
  2. Random Image Thread IX: load mrseptimus.dll
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1499
    Last Post: 2008-03-20, 16:54
  3. Random Image Thread VIII: Just as planned
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1482
    Last Post: 2008-02-05, 20:51
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47