Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1421 to 1440 of 1473
  1. #1421
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Since we are on the topic of hand drawn art,...


    http://shonen.free.fr/rebirth/works.php


    He does a lotta different works, mostly original and some guilty gear, he is VERY talented, here is some of his work.

    http://shuppo.free.fr/drawings/dizzy-cg.jpg
    http://shuppo.free.fr/drawings/unknown_girl.jpg

    These are some of my favorites,...

    http://shuppo.free.fr/oldies/howtoget.jpg
    http://shuppo.free.fr/drawings/graveyard.JPG
    http://shuppo.free.fr/drawings/chased-cg.jpg

    There is a lot more on the site, check it out,...

  2. #1422
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    205
    BG Level
    4

    is that... robert downing jr?

  3. #1423
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    207
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by buttson View Post
    is that... robert >downing< jr?
    wut?

  4. #1424
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Rofl Aksannyi, what the fuck do you find this shit? XD

    Stab someone with frozen poo then proceed to wound poundage? That's a keeper.

  5. #1425
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,717
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    electricretard.com

  6. #1426
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

  7. #1427
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obev View Post
    This video is not available in your country.
    wat

  8. #1428
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by mootsfox View Post
    Tricen, why so much furry?
    Huh?

  9. #1429
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    wat
    Ed Byrne's too funny for France, sorry.

    Try this.

  10. #1430
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I tried changing the URL like that, still didn't work. Oh well.

  11. #1431
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,483
    BG Level
    7

    There's certain programs you can use to trick the interwebs into thinking you're in the correct country.

  12. #1432
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Too lazy to find a working proxy to watch one video.

    http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4821/watdb4.jpg

  13. #1433
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    "comes with 12 extra strength cialis pills and combover brush!"
    Obama doll comes with Race Card and 2 crappy memoirs!

  14. #1434
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

  15. #1435
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Rofl Aksannyi, what the fuck do you find this shit? XD

    Stab someone with frozen poo then proceed to wound poundage? That's a keeper.
    I visit eBaums World Forums daily, and I steal most of this shit off other posters. I don't know where it originated. Probably 4chan.

  16. #1436
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    ebaums world?
    I wanted to believe you were somewhat cool... that just killed it.



    I really wanted to believe...

  17. #1437
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    www.electricretard.com, pretty sure it's already been said but whatever.

  18. #1438
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    ebaums world?
    I wanted to believe you were somewhat cool... that just killed it.



    I really wanted to believe...
    ; ;

    I've been going there for so long, I used to visit the main page but for the past 3 years or so I've bookmarked only the forum. A lot of people hate EBW and come raid the forums when honestly, a pretty high percentage of the forum users don't even use the main site, let alone have anything to do with Eric Bauman's practices.

    Personally, I think all the hate is stupid. I go there for the lulz, stay for the friendships I've made over the years. (Holy crap, years ... been going there longer than I've played FFXI!)

    Also got forum addicted when I was pregnant in the Army, couldn't really do much besides type and since I type quickly I was always done with my work so I'd just browse the webs.

  19. #1439
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Raitoken View Post
    Little late and olde but;

    http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1...reemanasz8.png

  20. #1440
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    464
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Obev View Post
    Ed Byrne's too funny for France, sorry.

    Try this.
    Can't see it either Too funny for the US too I guess ._.

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Image Thread X: Return of the AV theories
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1483
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 16:40
  2. Random Image Thread IX: load mrseptimus.dll
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1499
    Last Post: 2008-03-20, 16:54
  3. Random Image Thread VIII: Just as planned
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1482
    Last Post: 2008-02-05, 20:51
  4. Random Image Thread VII: !uno
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1478
    Last Post: 2007-12-10, 18:18
  5. Random Image Thread VI: Erif-Fo-Eca
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1470
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 00:31
  6. Random Image Thread 5: Elmer the Random Chronicles
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 08:06
  7. Random Image Thread 3: Return of the Random
    By Rocl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2008
    Last Post: 2007-02-15, 12:03
  8. Random Image Thread 2: Random Harder
    By Sonomaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1984
    Last Post: 2006-12-17, 15:08
  9. Random Image Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1494
    Last Post: 2006-11-08, 12:47