Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 586
  1. #421
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    No one's said this yet ... relic frames for Automatons? Wonder what they'd possibly attempt to do with that.

  2. #422
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    No one's said this yet ... relic frames for Automatons? Wonder what they'd possibly attempt to do with that.
    That's what I dreamt of when they first added the job and I started to like it. Either an ultimate 2-handed nin or mnk-ish melee puppet (instead of the paper thin RNG or PLD/WAR hybrid thing) or an all-around, does everything puppet (heals/nukes/melees) with no elemental capacity limits... SE better pull that out of their ass if I don't see PUP pop up on Spharai

  3. #423
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Oh shit, Square actually knows most BLU sub NIN is what i got from that pic

  4. #424
    Sagacious Sundi
    Guest

    They're gonna add Dual Wield as a possible trait from combining brand new spells, duh.

  5. #425
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,266
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Anyways, i guess thats no surprise when most people dont party with anything beyond BLUs resting during superchain parties, not setting magic fruit, using shitty swords or clubs and generally giving the job the horrible rep it has right now. Seems to be a club that BLU and THF seem to be leading as of late.
    THANK YOU! I hate getting a blu that doesn't set magic fruit, even if you only use it once in a pt it's usually that o-shit-hit-the-fan moment that saves chain.

    The worst part of bad BLUs is that usually they don't wanna accept helpful info, they are just "rawr I spam spells and mob dies lulz, why I need halp?"

  6. #426
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,228
    BG Level
    6

    It's actually a fact now that every time i quit something cool gets added.

  7. #427
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    It's actually a fact now that every time i quit something cool gets added.
    I think I speak for everyone when I say, "KEEP QUITTING!" XD

  8. #428
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say, "KEEP QUITTING!" XD
    qft

  9. #429
    Starless
    Guest

    Man, you all went apeshit for 4 pages over one little dumb comment about BLU. I was about ready to start defending SE's decision for not making COR AF2 the grimdark emo Luzaf outfit but you all kind of said "Fuck it" to that debate.

  10. #430
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    519
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelidia View Post
    I miss old forum's feature that tells you when someone replied while you make a post =/
    I don't. Remember last update? It took 30 minutes to reply to that update thread because of said feature. >_>

  11. #431
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    SE could barely come to a conclusion as to what spells would be balanced for BLU from the time they announced it to ToAU release.

    Thinking that SE would bother coming up with some overtly pointless pattern for assigning stats to the AF2 armor of a group of only 4 jobs is dumb. Thinking that SE would not only come up with such a pattern but then apply that pattern to the design of AF2 for a job added years later, that only kinda sorta fits in that group, and expect balanced results is retarded.

  12. #432
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    695
    BG Level
    5

    /em looks for thread complaining about low man groups in Xcara
    /em looks at his watch
    /em waits
    /em waits some more
    /em looks at his watch
    /em looks for thread complaining about low man groups in Xcara

  13. #433
    Lampoon
    Guest

    That is assuming Xarc pieces are actually gonna be worth a damn.

  14. #434
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    For COR I hope at least one piece of each AF+1 and Relic have a decent amount of MP on cus the shit I wear atm can't possibly get any uglier when /WHM. I also don't think it would be at all overpowered or unreasonable for a Relic piece to allow buffs to be as powerful as if the relevant job was in the party, 20MP a minute is broken? 30 Attack is broken? Not like every COR is gonna be able to turn around and own it either.
    How about we get AF that means a COR doesn't have to sit in the back and fap to windowed porn while being the buff bitch? Some stuff that gives us a reason to, y'know, shoot things with more than Quick Draw vs. the big baddies.

    I like my Corsair. I hate being made into half my job when it's something bigger than merit mobs.

  15. #435
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    How about we get AF that means a COR doesn't have to sit in the back and fap to windowed porn while being the buff bitch?
    Then I'll actually have to pay attention at events

    But I would like to actually be able to be able to keep up on heavier mobs. But for that to happen the relic will have to be damn near broken.

  16. #436
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    731
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'm tellin' ya, it's cerulean.
    in 1990 Crayola replaced "Green Blue" with "Cerulean"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerulean

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_blue

    could be, pretty close.

    Cerulean

  17. #437
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    771
    BG Level
    5

    here's a real can of worms for you all, but summoner can be as useful or better than a redmage in a properly setup party. i've seen the 20k an hour+ setups as my job, it just requires all 6 people to not be str ring engage and afk mouthbreathers, like any good setup, and the smn also needs a proper gear setup(+30 skill minimum).

    as for the refresh on gear comment, refresh on the body is pointless, since its so widespread now. i'm more annoyed that rdm gets another refresh tic on hat, making it 3 auto refresh for rdm, 2 for smn, 2 for blu, not counting situational crap like poisontasters/toau ring/bane ranged weapons. if blu gets something like that, non situational refresh on a non body piece, i will just be that more pissed.

  18. #438
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    931
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    But I would like to actually be able to be able to keep up on heavier mobs. But for that to happen the relic will have to be damn near broken.
    This. For COR to be viable as a DD on HNMs, this relic would have to break the damn job. If this relic allowed COR to damage HNMs, why bother bringing RNG to HNMs anymore? COR needs to be gimped on big mobs damage-wise, or it would be a ridiculously broken job.

  19. #439
    I am a Cockwhistle
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    500
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    here's a real can of worms for you all, but summoner can be as useful or better than a redmage in a properly setup party. i've seen the 20k an hour+ setups as my job, it just requires all 6 people to not be str ring engage and afk mouthbreathers, like any good setup, and the smn also needs a proper gear setup(+30 skill minimum).

    as for the refresh on gear comment, refresh on the body is pointless, since its so widespread now. i'm more annoyed that rdm gets another refresh tic on hat, making it 3 auto refresh for rdm, 2 for smn, 2 for blu, not counting situational crap like poisontasters/toau ring/bane ranged weapons. if blu gets something like that, non situational refresh on a non body piece, i will just be that more pissed.
    How is it 3MP/tic for RDM, yet 2 for SMN and BLU? I assume you mean SMN gets trait + Refresh gear piece, BLU gets trait + Refresh gear piece, and RDM gets Hat/Body with no natural trait. Unless you're counting Sanction/Sigil, in which case bump them all up by 1, or Balrahn's Ring or such. Yes, Refresh, but it's not trait or gear

  20. #440
    Cake Maker
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    604
    BG Level
    5

    Blu AF probably do something like let you set 1 an extra spell

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 17:46
  2. Dynamis and Limbus get a Makeover! (08/04/2008)
    By miokomioko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-08-04, 13:47
  3. Dynamis vs. Limbus vs. Salvage vs. Einherjar
    By Sagacious Sundi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2007-07-17, 21:56
  4. BLM and Limbus
    By SomeRandomGuy in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-01-05, 00:04
  5. Dynamis and the moon.
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2005-01-11, 16:32
  6. Dynamis Bastk on 01/08/04
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-08-02, 17:54