well I'm at work so I don't really have any viewing options other than my laptop ;p
Ah, well that makes sense then!But yeah, on TV, it's being presented with limited commercials.
is why i said i like olympic basketball and not nba!
nba has stoppages every 4 minutes or w/e in game, this has only breaks between quarters and rare time outs
Good basketball game so far. U.S. are on the right track to redeem themselves.
Yeah international play is 100 times diffrent than the NBA and requires much more prep and its fun to watch. I do like the NBA but I prefer international and college first, the style of play is much more exciting.
That was infinitely more entertaining than most NBA games; I can't wait for our next game, but having to get up at 7am will be difficult. ._.
Why don't we ever see female divers wear a bikini ;o
Anyone see the torrential downpour the women's distance cycling race went through? 126 km of racing in 100% humidity and a hard-core rain storm.
Breast stroke is funny to watch, all the heads bobbing up at random times. Makes me giggle every time I watch it.
Needs more Michael Phelps action. Swimming has been the best part of these olympics so far. D:
kitajima jp hax npnp
wow, that relay ending was epic!
fuck you france hahaha
That was fucking crazy
Holy fucking shit. Best swimming relay I've ever seen. Guy was like "At least America will get the silver" then all the sudden, OHI! Holy shit man. I'm pumped. Not as pumped as Phelps but still. Crazy ending. Take that in your pipe and smoke it, France.
That was one hell of a finish
That was indeed epic. ^_^ Watching the medal ceremony now.