Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 257

Thread: Prison Break Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Was a nice start to the season but I was pissed when they killed off Gretchen

    Spoiler: show
    Then I was happy when I saw she was still alive in the second part^______^

  2. #62
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    It would have been really easy to write in personal motivation for Michael and Lincoln to agree to help bring down the company on their own without being forced to. And everyone else were really still fugitives in the US so they could have been brought in as team members after Michael and Lincoln started working with the police.

    I just feel like in knowing how evil the company is the lower government (obviously not those tied with the company) should be helping/protecting Michael and Lincoln rather than going after them.

  3. #63
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
    Was a nice start to the season but I was pissed when they killed off Gretchen

    Spoiler: show
    Then I was happy when I saw she was still alive in the second part^______^

    Man that was a nice opening wasn't it? I was happy seeing Grethen begging for her life, that dude is no joke man. Mahone's family being killed is wtf? Man I cant wait till next week.

  4. #64
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,764
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    After his family was killed, Mahone acted really weird. Not much talking, and just kinda of sitting there. He's probably the most ruthless badass in the series, I really want to see him wreck shit.

  5. #65
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    He will have his moment I know he will get even with the company big time. Do you guys think that Sarah and Michael will stay together? They seem really strained.

  6. #66
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Same, Mahone is my favorite character. I think he is shell shocked and he knows that confiding in Michael and Linc will fall on deaf ears.

  7. #67
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    He will have his moment I know he will get even with the company big time. Do you guys think that Sarah and Michael will stay together? They seem really strained.
    Yeah I think that torture took its toll on Sarah. I think in some round about way she is blaming the situation on Michael despite what she is letting on. She even said all shes wanted to do is to be with him and start over. Something is just not right, shes been flipping out and not as exciting to see him as one would assume.

  8. #68
    Chubbs
    Guest

    I missed the last 30mins sounds like I missed out on alot of good stuff.

  9. #69
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    552
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    After his family was killed, Mahone acted really weird. Not much talking, and just kinda of sitting there. He's probably the most ruthless badass in the series, I really want to see him wreck shit.
    I'm really not 100% convinced his family is dead. Mahone has always been in this for his family, he'd do (and has done) anything to protect them. I can see the company using them as leverage to try and take out Michael from the inside if they get too close to completing Silica.

  10. #70
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    in a fiction, you don't assume someone's dead unless you see the scene of him dying and his corpse dismembered and/or burned to ashes (see: Gretchen)

    i got really bored tonight and ended up watching the episode, turned out to be not bad, as long as i convinced myself i wasn't watching a show called "Prison Break"

    by the way, someone put a spoiler warning on the thread heading please, too many spoilers in here already and few people are using the tag >.>

  11. #71
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    in a fiction, you don't assume someone's dead unless you see the scene of him dying and his corpse dismembered and/or burned to ashes (see: Gretchen
    Yeh but at the same time I don't think they would show big black guy murdering a mother and a child, Gretchen is a different story she is super bitch

  12. #72
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
    Yeh but at the same time I don't think they would show big black guy murdering a mother and a child, Gretchen is a different story she is super bitch

    ^

  13. #73
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    15mins till ep2 gogogo

  14. #74
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Ehhh wtf, who develops a fire system that sucks all the oxygen out of a room that people tend to visit frequently, and then cant get out if a fire happens.

  15. #75
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I wonder what Mahone has planned.

  16. #76
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Ehhh wtf, who develops a fire system that sucks all the oxygen out of a room that people tend to visit frequently, and then cant get out if a fire happens.
    They're actually very common, some hospitals even have them. Granted, I'm sure there would be oxygen supplies or something in there to prevent that from happening.

  17. #77
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They were in the room for a decent amount of time until it sealed and started sucking out the oxygen, which would probably be more then enough time for most people to get out of the room.

    But seriously, this show stopped being grounded in reality since Season 2. Fun? Yes. Intelligent? No.

  18. #78
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Good episode! Was sad for Mahone though D:

  19. #79
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    I don't think Mahone's kid is dead...doesn't seem like big black dude would do that. Or would he?

  20. #80
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,764
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Mahone's kid looked black when he pulled out the pictures. Maybe his kid was just that bruised and beat up?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prison Break Season 3 (Hell yeah!!!)
    By Norelco in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2008-03-31, 21:00
  2. Prison Break Season 3.
    By SephYuyX in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2007-04-03, 21:36
  3. Prison Break Season Finale
    By Norelco in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2007-04-02, 19:59