Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 257

Thread: Prison Break Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #161
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    COME AND GET IT

  2. #162
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    thanks Nuriko, I forgot all about that.

  3. #163
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko View Post
    She tried to kill him after the office shooting because he was the only one that could link her to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    He's pissed that Gretchen double crossed him... I can see why he wouldn't do that.
    Yep.

  4. #164
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
    COME AND GET IT
    Am I the only one who thinks it was extremely cheesy that he said it the EXACT SAME WAY on the phone AND in next week's promo when he's hiding in some room? ...

    COME AND GET IT! <3 Michael

  5. #165
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Awsome, just got a chance to see it.
    Come and get it ftw.

  6. #166
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  7. #167
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    Hory Crap!

  8. #168
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    what the hell, how'd they...is that for real ? lol It seems so cheesy sometimes... =/ I seriously hope they end it well...

  9. #169
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy shit, gimme!

  10. #170
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Weak episode tonight... Next week should be better though.

  11. #171
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I won't say it was weak, maybe weak compared to the exception season they've had, but it was still good. At least I enjoyed it, but I'm not too crazy about the direction they are taking, but it should be interesting.

  12. #172
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Were just used to crazy twists every episode, this one was just 'normal', but yeah, still good, and next weeks will be awsome.

  13. #173
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I thought it was just as good as the others so far, I knew that guy was company lol

  14. #174
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
    I thought it was just as good as the others so far, I knew that guy was company lol
    lol me too, I was just waiting for him to bust T-bag's ass.. I expected better from T-Bag though, you'd think that he wouldn't buy into that shit after 3 seasons of knowing about the company. I mean come on, these guys are smart. Obviously they're gonna have their stories ready from the get go. Little brother dying in Iraq, give me a break lol.

    And fine, I won't say it was "weak", per se. But it was definitely weakER than the other episodes this season. Give me more twists damnit!

  15. #175
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    what a tweest!

  16. #176
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Crapcrap, I missed the first 15mins, someone fill me in.
    I just saw Mahone walk out of a bathroom, and they zoomed up on broken pipes.

  17. #177
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    749
    BG Level
    5

    Season finale next week and I can't decide whether I like where this is all going yet. It's interesting to be sure, but I think I need to see what happens to decide if I like it.

    Randomly, what do we know about their mother? I know I missed a lot of the first 2 seasons so not sure if she was mentioned in them...

  18. #178
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Soon as they said that the person getting that last procedure lived a long life, I knew it was coming.

  19. #179
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    749
    BG Level
    5

    Oh right, his mother had the tumor too and they thought she died from it. Forgot all about that.

  20. #180
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Missed it ; ; Thank god for the web!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prison Break Season 3 (Hell yeah!!!)
    By Norelco in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2008-03-31, 21:00
  2. Prison Break Season 3.
    By SephYuyX in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2007-04-03, 21:36
  3. Prison Break Season Finale
    By Norelco in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2007-04-02, 19:59