Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: WTF     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1

    WTF

    So can anyone explain this stuff
    Also not interely sure how it works but could someone pos hack and acess mog?


    BTW is not invite to enter mog house that also part of problem
    http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...dit83/wtf1.png

    Mithra????
    http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...829_001845.png

  2. #2

    whoa dude look out he might steal your shizz

  3. #3
    As I beavered away...
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    850
    BG Level
    5

    I think their was another thread about this. I don't know if anything was concluded, though.

  4. #4

    One time I logged out in a friend's MH as a guest. A day or two later when I logged back on, I appeared in a Bastok rental room before fully loading and finally being spit out back in windurst woods. I'd guess it's a result of something similar, logging back in after the person's mog house was closed for visitors.

  5. #5

    But don´t forget guy as the red ? and is a hume

  6. #6
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Do i smell .dat swaps?

  7. #7

    Actually, I smell "default error model being loaded". In Everquest, when a character model glitched the default was a generic male, and FFXI's original code dates back to those days. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a similar default mode.

  8. #8
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,102
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm more concerned with the red 'monster dots' that are in my mog house when I enter that quickly vacate the area. my shiny! mine!

  9. #9
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,372
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Pretty sure those are Mannequins

  10. #10
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hmm... A mithra who is really a man. I think that we better call Scooby and the gang to get to the bottom of this mystery!

  11. #11
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Pretty sure those are Mannequins
    It's an Aht Urhgan room, and you can't have mannequins in the middle of the carpet.

    Unless you're saying it's the mannequin model, which I can agree with, the head looks really weird.

  12. #12
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    152
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Hmm... A mithra who is really a man. I think that we better call Scooby and the gang to get to the bottom of this mystery!
    Like, zoinks! The guy, like, totally trash my mog house
    It appears the culprit gutted your moogle, and hung him by his own intrails
    rut-row *gulp*
    That's right, Scoob, we'll dealing with one sick son-of-a-bitch
    The wonders of unintentional code

  13. #13
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    412
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    Actually, I smell "default error model being loaded". In Everquest, when a character model glitched the default was a generic male, and FFXI's original code dates back to those days. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a similar default mode.
    Oh my god that explains it. Once I remember a cutscene for CoP where Wolfgang appeared, but he had that model (lack of clothes and all). I was confused, and when I went to the scene replayer to rewatch it, he was back to his usual Wolfgang-y self.

    As a side note, that particular model is Hume M face 1A. Seems reasonable for a default model.

  14. #14
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    Did you call a GM or shout in whitegate if anyone is having the same problem?

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Seyrr View Post
    Oh my god that explains it. Once I remember a cutscene for CoP where Wolfgang appeared, but he had that model (lack of clothes and all). I was confused, and when I went to the scene replayer to rewatch it, he was back to his usual Wolfgang-y self.

    As a side note, that particular model is Hume M face 1A. Seems reasonable for a default model.
    Same, I've had him appear in a few cutscenes before. Only time it was disturbing when he loaded instead of Kocco's mum in olden Windurst and started spanking her.

  16. #16

    The real question should be "Why was he there?" instead of "Whoa, a 75 manthra with a hume noob model...wtf?!". You can't have an open mog in WG. Did you bother to try and send tells to the person?

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Tonko
    Guest

    Not advanced, not quite technical support. And name your topics better in the future.

  19. #19
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilia View Post
    Only time it was disturbing when he loaded instead of Kocco's mum in olden Windurst and started spanking her.

    That would be rather amusing to see.

  20. #20
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    That would be rather amusing to see.
    I frapsed in disbelief, sadly the hume guy also glitched and it didn't look too good.



    Spoiler tags in case someone's not done the quest.

Similar Threads

  1. wtf is this o.O?
    By Pro in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-02-14, 18:28