Oh I personally just can't stand them is all. Nothing more than that. The whole protesting the USMC on Berkley got me going as a former Marine. Now I just hope they'd all die in a fire.
Oh I personally just can't stand them is all. Nothing more than that. The whole protesting the USMC on Berkley got me going as a former Marine. Now I just hope they'd all die in a fire.
kind of like this whole ordeal in the eyes of moderates and the right
I didn't see O'Reilly when I watched that
Tyche is just bullshitting, there's a well known correlation between educational levels and liberalism.
If by modern politics you mean lying and manipulation, then yes. By the way, i'm guessing McCain isn't a Rep.
Beckwin, being savvy at politics is not the same as being smart at other things.
I'll feed you the source my baby birdies, I just want to get a few more squeeks...
No, i agree with you, Tyche. Reps are the best at politics.
There are some ways that could be right, some ways that could be wrong.
It's just too sweeping of a statement.
If it makes you happier, independents are the dumbest...It rates political knowledge (general) by political affiliation. I still want to sit on the source so we can get everything out before I post it. The second source delves into the census and education levels of registered voters.
Generally, being good at politics means being good at convincing people.
ORLY? I'd ask for proof but then I don't think it matters. The Republican party has changed so much in the past 20 years. Conservatism has changed so much as well - at least in the populist sense.
IMO it was a combination of O'Reilly, Nancy Grace, Alan Dershowitz and Ted Haggard on roids.
incoming from tyche: www.heritage.org/somethingsomethingsomething
Nice troll Beckwin...