gettin tired of hearing about favre.
gettin tired of hearing about favre.
I like the guy, he's just not a good announcer.
that was good coverage.
tony's column is great and so is PTI but he doesnt belong anywhere near a booth on monday nights. he just tries way too hard and it comes across terrible imo
Vikings run D is as good as ever, but their pass D looks ripe for victimization. Gotta get those linebackers looking to backpedal after each snap, loosen things up a bit.
I also didn't know that Rodgers was so competent at rolling out and running.
I never realized how fast Aaron Rodgers was, he is really quick.
So far he's playing much better than I expected, vikings just have shit for offense besides Ap.
Rofl, and Tony was right. Should have gone for the TD there!
Damn, wanted that 2-score lead. Fuck.
Uh... not really? Eli's made some amazing *plays*, but nobody would compare his arm to Peyton's, or even Favre's for that matter.
That throw was the kind of thread the needle basically a breaking ball ridiculous throw that has set Favre apart from the rest for his entire career-- and he did it off balance while avoiding a great rush on the play with absolutely no legs on it to his 4th reciever.
Basically, it comes down to 2 things. First off, Rodgers is clearly no worse than "above average." Secondly, the confidence he's shown is so high without being downright cocky that it's impossible not to at least start thinking that he is completely the real deal and ready to go.
and ROFL @ "But I'm going to be right when they kick this field goal," "thunk," even though it was the right call with the clock running and only 1 timeout.
I think they had plenty of time to hurry up and take a shot in the end zone, either scoring a TD or getting an incomplete pass to line up the field goal, but it's not such a terrible decision to just take the safe 2-score lead.
Except for the whole abject failure thing.
I'm about to put the game on mute.
I mean I kinda of figured they would reference Favre being that this is Green Bay's first game w/o out him blah blah blah...
But between the Favre references every fucking play, combined with the camera men zooming in on Favre jerseys 100 friggin times it's getting unbearable.
"Billy "White Shoes" Johnson, now he had some moves".... commercial always gets me.
No, Eli has made some fucking amazing THROWS. I don't know if you just haven't seen enough of Eli or what, but the guy can be amazingly accurate. As far as confidence is concerned, Kitna had confidence last year, and he played like it... confidence will get you through a quarter of the season, spectacular play will get you into the playoffs.
pretty sad seeing the vikings go into halftime averaging less than a yard a pass lol
Lol @ Tirico telling Kornheiser to stfu about Favre in the second half.
...man...
Wow what a call back ;/ Grat pass too.