Yep, awesome run, capped it off with a hot juke at the end.
Yep, awesome run, capped it off with a hot juke at the end.
Yeah his dumbass teammates could have gotten him the TD if they blocked that last tackler.
To be fair they probably weren't expecting him to juke the last 2 players out of their shoes though.
ok tony did just make me laugh with his 4-5 seconds comment about the drive length
Goddamit shut the fuck up about brett farve.
Wow jackson just got drilled by AJ Hawk lol
Rogers is impressing me thus far. I wasn't expecting this much out of him.
As any OSU fan can tell you, AJ Hawk kills motherfuckers.
Yeah he's a good linebacker, he's all over the field tonight.
Who is this Montgomery guy? Never heard of him but I like what I'm seeing.
He's an aggie draft pickSame with Jonny Jolly and same with terrence murphy before he was injured and now retired.
T. Jackson has too much arm strength for his own good. He's thrown a couple touch passes but I'm seeing too much rocket arm and not enough accuracy.
Yeah it's business as usual for Hawk. He is definitely a monster.
A monster at getting holding penalties :-/ Don't jinx him.
That's a lot of penalties on the packers during the last few minutes ;o
Jackson is probably just excited Childress is letting him throw it more than 10 yards.He's thrown a couple touch passes but I'm seeing too much rocket arm and not enough accuracy.
Oh hell this is getting good....
Nvm, Atari picked it!
Game.
game ovar.
NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM THIS BIGBY
Sloppy game in parts with far too many penalties, but I feel good in general about all aspects of the Packers offense, and I think Rodgers really showed that he is completely ready. 10 straight completions? 2nd best completion percentage for a QB starting his first game...ever? Foresight to call that smoke play to Driver and execute it perfectly (even though it got called back on a fluke lineman downfield penalty)? Yesprz.
Oh lord, it's Mike and Mike! :O