I swear this shit is sad to watch, the bears oline is fucking up forte's game bad, everytime the kid does something positive, fat fags hold or some shit.
I swear this shit is sad to watch, the bears oline is fucking up forte's game bad, everytime the kid does something positive, fat fags hold or some shit.
Justin Tuck baby!
2 sacks and a Pick-6? Yes plz
Can someone post a FFL update after this set of games please?
While last week the Redskins look like complete garbage, this week they're hanging tough with the Saints :O
Man these fucking refs might as well give the panthers the game and suck them off in the process, such bad calling pissin me off. Feels like im in HS again.
What is this blasphemy I hear!?
The refs sucking panther cock but god dammit why did the cowboys take jones instead of stewart, big ole dude runnin over niggas. I still like jones tho, just loved watching Oregon, with stewart and dixion ;/
lol
Wow.... Jason Campbell to Santana Moss for a bomb
Holy shit, 67 TD toss to Moss.
Skins are now up. That was a nice throw.
lol you see Randle El jumping over Moss?
Fuck, I need the NFL Network.
Wow cambell did something besides throw a pick, sweet shit, although I hate the god damn redskins.
fucking jaguars
needed that win too
Skins got another pick. This one might be over.
FUCK YEAH PANTHERS!
lkjlkdsajgklsadglkds kljglkdasjgklasjg
FUCKING BEARS FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hi im John Fox, I dick slap with the ref's so I can keep my job.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Panthers held!
That's game bitches!