• Navigation
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 726
  1. #361
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Titans = own.
    I stomped your ass in our fantasy league, yo. xD

  2. #362
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    NINERS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!

  3. #363
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    NINERS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!
    "Location: Dreamland"

    Yup, that sounds about right :D

  4. #364
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    "Location: Dreamland"

    Yup, that sounds about right :D
    Haha, yeah. Always fun to get a win though.

  5. #365
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I stomped your ass in our fantasy league, yo. xD
    Very true, but the good news is I won 10/11 of my leagues. You were the only one I lost to.... >_<! I won my big money league by 1.5 points because of those 2 Phil Dawson field goals, THANK GOD.FJKLSDJFLKSDJLF

  6. #366
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Haha, awesome. Yeah, I won a few of mine today. I beat Tyr last week by .02. D: Closest margin of victory evar.

  7. #367
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Very true, but the good news is I won 10/11 of my leagues. You were the only one I lost to.... >_<! I won my big money league by 1.5 points because of those 2 Phil Dawson field goals, THANK GOD.FJKLSDJFLKSDJLF
    Doesn't 11 leagues kind of defeat the purpose? I mean you're either drafting the same basic guys 11 times or just picking like every possible combination.

  8. #368
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Not really. I have 9 teams, and other than a couple similarities among teams, and based off of drafting position, it'd be really hard to get the same roster. It's fun too. I'm in BG East, IDP, 2QB, a random league, a league from another forum, two leagues with a couple different RL friends/their friends, and so on. D: My weekends are sooooo busy.

  9. #369
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Not really. I have 9 teams, and other than a couple similarities among teams, and based off of drafting position, it'd be really hard to get the same roster.

    Which is where the what's the point if you're picking 50 different teams and ending up with every different combination on some team or another thing comes in.

  10. #370
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I just realized the Bills are going to start out 4-0.


    They're already 2-0 (obviously), and next 2 are Raiders and Rams.


    Bills win AFC east wut?

  11. #371
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, I have 4 teams and it's annoying when you have to root for Philip Rivers for one league, and then hope he doesn't destroy you in another because he's your opponent's QB.

    Like right now, I'm down 20 with McNabb/Philly defense left, but I hope their defense doesn't do too well because I have Nick Folk on another team against David Akers.

    If you have more than 4-5 teams, things just get retarded imo.

  12. #372
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Romo is going to win it for Vade.

  13. #373
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Depends on which romo shows up, Reid plays Dallas really really well and it's a division rival. I'm 9 up with westbrook, so that'll be good for around 25 or so points that Romo will have to get. He's projected at 21. It's going to be damn close. I think the cowboys win, but I see Romo throwing 2TDs 1INT for maybe 250 yards.

  14. #374
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I don't know man, Philly's secondary is DEEEEEP this year and the Eagles love to blitz the hell out of you. I see this being an ugly game where the Boys' just let their running game do the talking. TO/Witten are going to get theirs but I don't see Romo having a good passing day.

  15. #375
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Romo's numbers for the day: 18/27 - 244 - 1 TD - 2 INTs

    I lost yooj in IDP league, but won in BG. And I scored double that of my opponent (140 to 70) in my money league, thanks to Kurt Warner & Brandon Marshall. Andre wasn't even in my lineup, and Cutler was on my bench.

  16. #376
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah well, we'll prob what does it best seems for us, hard to tell after one game, but we'll use the run to setup the pass, we have 3 RB's that can get the job done, I still say we run away with the game. So I think romo throws for 300+ and 2 TD's no pick's.

  17. #377
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Yeah well, we'll prob what does it best seems for us, hard to tell after one game, but we'll use the run to setup the pass, we have 3 RB's that can get the job done, I still say we run away with the game. So I think romo throws for 300+ and 2 TD's no pick's.
    its tony romo we are talking about, there will easily be one maybe two picks

  18. #378
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Shennanigans.

  19. #379
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I just realized the Bills are going to start out 4-0.


    They're already 2-0 (obviously), and next 2 are Raiders and Rams.


    Bills win AFC east wut?
    Yeah baby! Yeah!

  20. #380
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I could see the bills winning their divsion, jets suck ass, dolphins suck ass, im pretty sure they can beat the pats too.

    heres their schedule http://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalobills/schedule?team=BUF

    They could easily go 12-4 and win their divsion.

    Tough games- 2 NE, Bronco's, Chargers, Arizona(depends on warner's play)

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 16: Unto us a Tebow-child is born
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 2011-12-28, 13:41
  2. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29
  3. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  4. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25