Sunday and Monday's runs were nice to us after a dry spell of 35's.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...tick/dorps.jpg
Sunday and Monday's runs were nice to us after a dry spell of 35's.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...tick/dorps.jpg
That was our first pair of cuisses. Was long awaiting them to finally drop.
See now, I was gonna post a cuisses drop, but I'll refrain to avoid the Wrath of Therin...
I blame Koki.
And with that.. I r 5/5 Morrigan.
well after doing salvage for nearly 14 months this finally dropped for our group making us 1/110 so glad the wait is finally over lol
our 2nd salvage team had a bit of luck today:
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1...agerainfz2.png
along with marduk/macha's 35's.
go die in a fire. seriously...kill yourself please.
Holy shit nice d00d, hot shit.
another usu feet dropped after bret took the ss.
funny thing, a guy in the ls stopped coming after going 0/40+ or something on those... shoulda stayed with it.
lawl that is so epic. I need to start doing salvage againnnnnnnnnnn
Fucking wow.
hory sheet thats![]()
We never had a streak like that on bees (actually i take this back... we had a bee drop streak but it was Freya's Masks...), but we did get really lucky on gate widows, it was pretty awesome.
3 man run, were bored, tried to farm Alexandrite. Got 26 total and this... ( killed 1 QQA 2 QQTH and chariot).
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...919_000909.png