Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1531
  1. #401
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    You've done enough salvage to complete usu feet and morg body, and yet you just tried CC for the first time? Kinda hard to believe there, but congrats either way.
    I just completed Skadi set 2 days ago and I've never done the CC route, ever. I think some groups really don't do it that often.

  2. #402
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    303
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    CC drops, neo QQing, and Demo making the same fucking post over and over.

    STFU already. No shit, "fuuccck youuu" following 1/1 on CC. What the fuck else do you expect? The entirety of the drop thread is comprised of people posting drops followed by QQing by people that have been waiting for months (or years in some cases).
    Chilllll it's a video game, if it's make you feel any better our NA group got 2 Hara-Ates back to back and my group got 2 Deimos's Legs back to back also.

    We don't suck we're just owesome(* ' - ' )<3

  3. #403
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    How would that make me feel better Q.Q. And me disliking Demo's trolling doesnt call for a need to "chill". At this point it's a fucking joke whenever someone posts another "lol 1/1 on CC" and I respond with "@$#@".

  4. #404
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    172
    BG Level
    3

    We got 3 demios cuirass in a row, only needed one, and cant get the morrigan piece to drop :/

  5. #405
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    307
    BG Level
    4

    Neo toss me some Hammerblow luck

  6. #406
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,828
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    If it makes you feel any better, Breakfast of Victory was like 1/10 on Map's Usu Body 35 but also went 1/15 on Battleclad.

  7. #407
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    http://i36.tinypic.com/19qt1u.png
    Pick up run today, no hammerblow drop gain, but guy in my pick up group got these for 5/5 marduk.

  8. #408
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    cant get the morrigan piece to drop :/
    This. We have three more people who can even use Ares body in our group, and two of them don't even have it as their second choice. Meanwhile we have six waiting for Macha's Coat. QQTH can die in a fire.

  9. #409
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Marduk
    Pick up run today, no hammerblow drop gain, but guy in my pick up group got these for 5/5 marduk.
    Awesome he's from my group, guess we don't need to do Dekka anymore!

  10. #410
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    280
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Misa Amane
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Rwar, more slops fun for my group last night.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/4jkt9g.jpg

  11. #411
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    That's a good reaction for those pants.

  12. #412
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I wanna see how many omfgs neo spams when his hara-ate drops, im gonna go with 1

  13. #413
    Sassy Tyrant
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think it'd be better if it was just like "oh hey cool. ok guys you can use your flies"

  14. #414
    Kaelia
    Guest

    I always feel so stoic about my drops. I never get into the whole OMG OMG OMG thing. Don't get me wrong, I FEEL that way. My heart literally starts beating faster, even when there's just potential for it to drop. WHY CAN'T I ENJOY PARTY SPAM?!

  15. #415
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I liken it to a female orgasm

    When girls orgasm, they lose control of their body and are not aware what they are doing it.
    When my shit drops, I type random shit into chat and look back not remembering any of what I said at all.

    God that's pathetic

  16. #416
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I liken it to a female orgasm

    When girls orgasm, they lose control of their body and are not aware what they are doing it.
    When my shit drops, I type random shit into chat and look back not remembering any of what I said at all.

    God that's pathetic
    Lol, I did that when I got my A body. I spammed my friends list with random things like FUCK FUCK and got alot of confused tells to which i didn't respond lol.

  17. #417
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Ive already talked with my group, their responses will be:

    "God damnit, another fucking hara-ate!? Fucking 5th one this week, does anyone even need that anymore?, Oh well, another one to the trash".

    But odds are I'll forget how to type if it ever drops.

  18. #418
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    i would go to your server JUST to see yourself dc as it drops

  19. #419
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    I'm havin enough trouble with the damned head. I don't even want to think about the body. Though I do admit, I'd love to see Neo's reaction if I completed both pieces in a single run.

  20. #420
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,065
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    But odds are I'll forget how to lot if it ever drops.
    fixed ^^

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast