Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 287

Thread: Supernatural Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Seriously, when I saw Black Canary I wanted to throw someone out a window, Black Canary is not a circus prostitute.
    THANK YOU!

  2. #102
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Pretty solid episode, the part with Dean screaming franticly at the cat was hilarious! Equally entertaining was the end when he rocked out to Eye of the Tiger.

  3. #103
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The cat part was awesome, but the thing I laughed the hardest at was when he was watching Gumby near the end and Pokey had a rope around its neck and got dragged out the front of some place through it's swinging saloon doors... lol

  4. #104
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Pretty solid episode, the part with Dean screaming franticly at the cat was hilarious! Equally entertaining was the end when he rocked out to Eye of the Tiger.
    My dad and I both laughed pretty hard at that and my dad dislikes the show. We also laughed when dean booked it out of the lumber plant. was a nice extra at the end. I wonder if he practiced that or not.

  5. #105
    Coke of Vanilla
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

    FUCK YES Dean made my night with the screaming at the cat and singing.

  6. #106
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    456
    BG Level
    4

    this was one of the funniest episodes ever, oh my, laughed so much... wonder whats up next week, if theyll get back on track with the story

  7. #107
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Oh man that episode was soooooooooo funny. Especially the beginning with the cat. I liked the ending too.

    But I do hope they get back to the angels/lilith/demon blood/etc story soon x_x

  8. #108
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Funniest episode by far, I lol'd so hard when dean screamed at the cat! Singing at the end was pretty funny too lol

  9. #109
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    They can put off the "main storyline" more if what is in its place are episodes like last night. Awesome episode, they're doing really well to tie everything together and be hilarious and serious at the same time.

  10. #110
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,228
    BG Level
    6

    I missed most of when he was rocking out to Eye of the Tiger. Im guessing it was like a blooper?

  11. #111
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    More like a bonus

  12. #112
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I missed most of when he was rocking out to Eye of the Tiger. Im guessing it was like a blooper?
    If bloopers were this entertaining, there would be no reason for regular TV.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVWtFhb4dk

  13. #113
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    lol awesome episode. I'd say it's the second funniest episode by far. Still think Tall tales was funnier lol

  14. #114
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Funniest episode yet, by far. I must have replayed the scene with the cat at least 10 times by now and it gets me every time... and Eye of the Tiger was hilarious. I hope they do more episodes like this. (though watching angels kick ass is fun too)

  15. #115
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    I think they shouldn't have used Uriel, and just made up an angel or something.

  16. #116
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    This episode kicked so much ass, I enjoy these types of episodes so much more than the funny, softer ones (eventhough those are equally as entertaining.) The conversation at the end with Dean and Castiel was pretty good. I'm interested to see in further episodes some of these choices Dean is going to have to make as hinted at.

  17. #117
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Agreed, I like the episodes that are related to the angels/seals/etc story a little better. Though last weeks episode was one of the best ever.

  18. #118
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It seems they're really working towards something epic at the end of the season. Right now this is just about the only show I have any real interest in. We have weeks of premieres and other shit DVR'ed (that we'll never watch) but always watch this one live.

  19. #119
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I thought Lilith was the only one with that ray of light power but I guess I was wrong! As much as I loved last weeks episode for hilarity it is nice to be back to the serious story.

  20. #120
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    456
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapz View Post
    I thought Lilith was the only one with that ray of light power but I guess I was wrong! As much as I loved last weeks episode for hilarity it is nice to be back to the serious story.
    as i recall, Sam Hain > Lilith, that and he is a very old ancient demon, so he probably has (well, had) many other powers that others have

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Supernatural Season 7
    By Selamis in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 375
    Last Post: 2012-06-11, 10:14
  2. Supernatural Season 6
    By Lexa in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 394
    Last Post: 2011-08-31, 14:04
  3. The Shield - Season finale
    By Aerandir in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-03-15, 16:04
  4. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20