BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Campaign Ops     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Campaign Ops

I think the Ops page should be redone. Splitting them into the 3 nations is taking up way too much room with the amount of missions available now. Since they're almost all fundamentally the same it'd be easy to just list the name, followed by links to each individual nations mission page. Ops that are unique to a nation would simply list only that nation and not the other 2. Plus the star/exp thing didn't turn out to be very relevant. I'm willing to redo it if it seems all right. You can see what I mean with the sample I used on my user page:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/User:Gwyn

Banned.

BG Level

One thing would be to consider each description for Campaign Ops is different between nations.

Other than that, I think the layout you made could be improved on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    One thing would be to consider each description for Campaign Ops is different between nations.

Other than that, I think the layout you made could be improved on.
    Different zones, locations, and whatnot.

Maybe we should split it into three pages- separate out the nations' listings.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I had full descriptions in one of the setups i tried earlier, but some of them are extremely long. I figured if a person wanted to they could just go to it's specific page for it's info. Maybe add a column for zone/position?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I would say to leave the objective off the item in the Campaign Ops main page. The individual entry contains that info. Or maybe just generic the descriptions for the objective.

I was actually about to change that page myself after seeings its HUGE length and clutter; but I noticed this thread first