I loved the reference to spending money studying bears in Montana. Apparently bears in Alaska deserve earmarks, but not bears from Montana. Fucking bear locationism!
I loved the reference to spending money studying bears in Montana. Apparently bears in Alaska deserve earmarks, but not bears from Montana. Fucking bear locationism!
oh at this rate hes gonna use the POW card more then once, also calling an angry outburst at the uppity black man taking the presidency away from him.
I'm not liking this 'respond to 'other candidate' about what he said' thing the moderator is trying to do.
everyone, count how many times mccain blinks lol
he blinks like every second
oh shit obama just wrecked mccains health plan
"Fastooned" lol
mccain didn't blink once for 5 whole years
he is just making up for lost time
Oooooh, that pesky voting record...
Anytime it's brought up, Obama looks goofy.
Shhh... if you listen close, you can hear the cash register cha-chinging everytime Obama mentions what "we have to do".
Alternative sources... more bills.
Healthcare... more costs.
Education... more money.
Infrastructure.... ching ching ching.
Sort of off topic.. but any of u watching on TV having the same prob with the signal? at least here with Fox and NBC theres a lot of hiccups on the signals, made me miss a couple of things obama was saying.
No problem with CNN HD here
Yep, I'm getting it. Just happened.
That was a nifty line by Obama. "Hatchet where you need a scalpel."
I like how any time Obama makes long, eloquent points the first thing out McCain's mouth is "liberal!"
ORGY!
orgy of spending
Sexy timmeeee
appearantly palin is a maverick lol
inc POW reference?!