Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
  1. #21
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    its ok we can bot monster signa
    I've been accused of this once, because I was fighting one mob and had provoked Hoo Mjuu. Provoke = Bot apparently.

  2. #22
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    My cousin was trying to download it but blocked him due to region. Isn't it odd that NA have a site to direct download from but EU only have the option to purchase and download? Unless I'm missing a link here.

  3. #23
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Lol, the new getting started helper npc or whatever it's called, told me to go to tahrongi at level 4 and fight things.

  4. #24
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    From the developers who wanted to bring you a peach of mind...

    http://wafiks.com/images/SEdonw.jpg

    You guys got the last typo I found within 24hrs of BG, How long for this one! 24? 48? Only time shall tell!


    http://www.ff11europe.com/index_en.html

  5. #25
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm more interested that they focus on Bahamut in that picture, what with the recent trademark registration and all.

  6. #26
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    211
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
    I almost quit when i first started because I thought you could ONLY move around using the mouse (on a PC). Was a good thing I started with RL friends who had a month's experience to walk me through stuff.
    I actually bought the game near the US release date, but quit after 2 days because I had no idea how to use key/mouse controls. Call me an idiot or w/e, but it is what it is...and obviously I wasn't the only one.

    To this day I still despise keyboard/mouse and favor the controller.

  7. #27
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    I'm more interested that they focus on Bahamut in that picture, what with the recent trademark registration and all.
    You could also focus on the WAR in AF and using a great sword if you like.

  8. #28
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    You could also focus on the WAR in AF and using a great sword if you like.
    I prefer to block such images from my mind. The Hume F THF in subligar can stay, however.

  9. #29
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm with the others who posted on the side of "wtf was SE thinking" when they made the game sans almost any means of introducing people to their system. Every MMO I've played besides theirs always gives on-screen help from the very moment you enter the world. The better ones give you quick tips whenever you encounter something that's new to you. FFXI? Here, go talk to some star onion brigade people, then you're on your own. The amount of content that's buried in the game and invisible to new players is overwhelming. Hopefully SE learned valuable lessons from FFXI, and if it releases another MMO will do it the correct way. (Not that I'd ever buy another MMO from SE, they burned that bridge with me long ago.)

  10. #30
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    885
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    can you switch servers? gogo messing with economy

  11. #31
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    814
    BG Level
    5

    I recall seeing that exact same picture in a Gamestop advertising the Vana'diel collection like 6 months ago. I think they've had it sitting around for awhile now.

  12. #32
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    is that galka holding a hammer? like a real big hammer? wtf..

    looks like the got the artist from ultimates v3

  13. #33
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    885
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    you can't switch servers, not unless you put in cc info and convert it into an official pol membership

  14. #34
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Anybody that has done this, how long did it take you to get info sent to your email? I've waited a day, but still nothing.

  15. #35
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,141
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Well at least the hume holds that GSword like a complete twat, just like in the game. So it can't be that far from the truth.

  16. #36
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    looks like the got the artist from ultimates v3
    Joe Madureira...?

    It looks too good for his work.

    And people complaining about the sword Warrior should just say the picture is good because you are stretching for reason to say something bad about it. It doesn't even look like a great sword, but a holding a sword in two hands.

    And obviously mimicking Conan the Barbarian.

    EDIT: Pointless underboob aside, I wouldn't mind more manly men art design in FFXI. Fuck year

    EDIT: And no place for Tarutaru in Grimdark Vana'diel.

  17. #37
    Tarutaru Sacrifice
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Looks like FFXI is sponsoring Kotaku too. More than likely related...

    www.kotaku.com

    Xyle

  18. #38
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    You could also focus on the WAR in AF and using a great sword if you like.

    It so you can be like He-Man!!

  19. #39
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    885
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Anybody that has done this, how long did it take you to get info sent to your email? I've waited a day, but still nothing.
    i received an e-mail instantly

  20. #40
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Pergo View Post
    i received an e-mail instantly
    email is confirmed instant. check your filters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 14 Day Free Trial
    By Tokitoki in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-05-20, 04:47
  2. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2009-01-19, 19:39
  3. FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Apr. 14)
    By Seyrr in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 2008-04-20, 22:57
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2005-09-08, 00:27
  5. FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Aug. 1)
    By layoneil in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2005-08-01, 14:44
  6. Updating FINAL FANTASY XI. Please wait.
    By joft in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2004-12-06, 15:52
  7. FINAL FANTASY XI Anniversary
    By rooster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2004-10-23, 16:18