Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    Telliani
    Guest

    0:00AM is midnight, since midnight is always listed as -AM-
    (0:00 is start of new day military time)

  2. #22
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    guess we will need to F5 faster then!

  3. #23
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    From previous thread..........
    I'd love to go into that event with a baseball bat with 'Absolute virtue' written on it. I wouldn't hurt anyone, just walk around smashing tables, displays, merchandise. When begged to stop, I would simply say "YOU HAVE TO STOP IT'S REGEN." then continue smashing.
    Official statement by SE
    No edged weapons, firearms, or actual crushing weapons are allowed. Plastic, wooden, or inflatable items are accepted
    remember to bring a wooden one

  4. #24
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Mental note to self:
    Last year they gave away what the special event was in the program guide, but it was a small one liner that I didn't read until after the event. I'll have to go home and find my bag but it was thanking one of the musicians (not a star onion) for coming for the musical performance.

    Note to SE: dont make the special event suck this year. The musical number was fine but everyone there was expecting something earth shattering and when the band was revealed it was a let down.

  5. #25
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    219
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Note to SE: dont make the special event suck this year. The musical number was fine but everyone there was expecting something earth shattering and when the band was revealed it was a let down.
    I liked the Selbina remix! I wish I could fine a copy of it >.>

  6. #26
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    The band was fine, but they should have told us to expect it. They just told us about a special event, and after a long couple of days of revelations we expected a LOT (i.e.; sit down and watch us fight AV, here's some notepads and pencils). So everyone's mood was soured because we expected something more directly game-related and we got a bunch of people playing instruments. It would have been fine if they had just told us that was how they were ending the event, once they fixed their feeds the music was enjoyable enough (not preparing a chocobo mix, though, was criminal).

  7. #27
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Mental note to self:
    Last year they gave away what the special event was in the program guide, but it was a small one liner that I didn't read until after the event. I'll have to go home and find my bag but it was thanking one of the musicians (not a star onion) for coming for the musical performance.

    Note to SE: dont make the special event suck this year. The musical number was fine but everyone there was expecting something earth shattering and when the band was revealed it was a let down.
    It's going to be the same thing this year, so don't get your hopes up.

  8. #28
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkun View Post
    Moogle Japery? So basically some form of a joke...Maybe a costume? lol. I originally thought because of the KrkaenDRK and PLD it might be like some form of HP+ but ehhhh.

    In any case, when I saw that pic a few days ago I was still taken aback by the fact they fully know of (and promote?) kraken DRKs and typical kraken setups. What's even more fun is that he's in sea, hoho.
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. Who knows, could be something used against AV.

    PLD: Quick, I'm gonna shield bash AV with my new moogle shield.
    DRK: Ok do it, I got every single buff on now.
    PLD: Moogle in yo face biatch!
    DRK: damn, buffs wearing now. <Blood Weapon> <Souleater>
    AV: You have shield too DRK? I die then.

    Everyone goes home happy.

  9. #29
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Suteru View Post
    Wait a tic.

    That's an Iron Ram Haubert.


    also SE needs to hire a new translator.
    SE can just hire Elmer but nooooooooooooooo they wanna be lazy fucks.

  10. #30
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    It's not going to be something to be used against AV.

    And on the very, very, VERY off chance it's something players warp into a greater or lesser degree of usefulness in an AV battle, SE will nerf it.

    SE has done some good things and some shitty things, but on the whole, I love FFXI. The absolutely only thing I've completely given up hope for, is that they will ever allow us to beat AV, considering they've not only been complete dicks about giving us tips and hints on how to do it, they've also directly worked against us whenever the playerbase has found some trick that worked (be it wall of justice or SE zerg).

    "U HAF 2 FIND CLUUUUEZ LULULULULULULULZ!!1!11!!!"

    Besides that massive slap in the face of every FFXI endgamer, though, I still love this game after 4+ years, and am pretty sure I'll be going to Fanfest for the first time this year! :D

  11. #31
    Murder machine with a motor in her nose
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    368
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Well, I got my ticket. :D

    MOOGLE MOOGLE MOOGLE MOOGLE.

  12. #32
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    963
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Anyone who thinks that the festival item will be more useful then just a toy is kidding themselves. Sure warping your whole party home is fun. Moogle rod is fun, shiled will be fun. No item that they only open to people who attend a festival will ever be used in a battle situation.

  13. #33
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    299
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by sleekmotorwurkz View Post
    Anyone who thinks that the festival item will be more useful then just a toy is kidding themselves. Sure warping your whole party home is fun. Moogle rod is fun, shiled will be fun. No item that they only open to people who attend a festival will ever be used in a battle situation by someone that isn't thinking out their ass..
    FTFY =D

  14. #34
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    なんですか?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2009-02-22, 13:02
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2008-11-14, 17:55
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2008-11-13, 22:42
  4. The Harvest Festival! (10/16/2006)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-10-16, 13:57
  5. I took notes (nerd) at the fan festival.
    By Hyjynx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2006-03-11, 01:21
  6. the new "find member" change is retarded
    By chilicheese in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2005-12-21, 21:22
  7. The Sunbreeze Festival!
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-07-20, 11:49