Glad you picked Dallas
Wow Tyche. I agree with like.. all of the picks but one.
Denver @ New England
Going with Denver. I figure why not? NE has a weak secondary after all. They don't have a power run game to abuse Denver with either.
This will sound odd, but I used to like Quincy Carter. I actually rooted for the lolboys once in a game against the Eagles. Come to think of it it was when they had TO. Maybe I just loathe TO to a point where the team does not matter? I remember wanting his leg to snap in half on that long TD when he played coming off that injury, but I digress.
Didn't Quincy stop snorting and get like a 10 min look from the Dolphins in the preseason?
yea he did. parcells actually liked quincy, it was jerry that got rid of him.
If Carter didn't get cut, Romo would of never got his start, because he might of eventually got cut.
Cowboy's fans had been Fapping to Romo for a longtime. Most people in Dallas didnt like Quincy.
Titans are going 2-0 in the next 2 weeks Tyche. Prepare yourself!
7-1 is not bad...
Are you going to the game?
As a Giants fan, I LOVED Quincy Carter.
Tony Romo: Reportedly Wants to Play Sunday
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
Update: According to two sources, Romo (finger) wants to attempt to practice this week and potentially play in Sunday’s game against the Rams, the Dallas Morning News reports.
Recommendation: Romo did throw some passes on Wednesday morning, although he did not participate in that afternoon’s practice. The Cowboys are working on splints and wraps to protect Romo’s broken pinkie as much as possible, and coach Wade Phillips said Romo will at least make the trip to St. Louis. For Romo owners, be sure to have Plan B ready, but be aware that there’s a slight chance he’ll be available this weekend.
WHAT!?
he's an idiot if he plays. we already know the front office/ coaching staff are idiots but lets hope they have enough sense to keep him out.
Everyone already swipes at his hand cause they know he leaves it hanging out there, this is just an added bonus if he plays.
Tony should do what's best for him, and stay out. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him permanently.
Just kidding, but seriously he should sit. Stoned Lightning in BG West has Romo (out) and Garrard (bye) and didn't pick up Brad Johnson. I want my 5th straight win.
He should play.... this is football lol. Seriously, 90% of the players today wouldn't have stood a chance back in the day; Favre is totally right on this one. This is the reason McNair is a legend in TN. Go ahead and sit vagina.
Man I remember at times McNair would scrape himself off of the ground and some how still play, didn't he play with a cracked sternum once? Dude he and Favre are the epitome of BEASTS at QB.
FUCK PAIN?? I CAN MAKE TIME TO HURT TOMORROW RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR
On a separate note, I've been trolling and make old people mad on the ESPN forums talking about Vince Young. Hatemongering is a tough business.
Why take the risk against the Rams though? It's like a bye week.