Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 162

Thread: Resistance 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Guts05

  2. #42
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    BG Level
    6

    Co-Op is Amazing

    I got my code really early, so Im already a lvl 10 medic, fully pimped out

    My Soldier is lvl 4.5, Spec-Ops is lvl 3, with 104 Gray Tech

    I'm so hoping the beta stats carry over

  3. #43
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah I went the spec ops route at lvl 10, lvl 5 soldier and lv 7 medic, love the coop.

  4. #44
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    BG Level
    7

    I really hope we get to keep our characters. I'm lv 4 specialist.

    Am I missing something about the soldier class? How do you regenerate your shield? Can you only use it twice?

  5. #45
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Spec ammo boxes have ammo, bio plasm and shield regenrator's in them.

  6. #46
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    BG Level
    7

    ah ok.

    i really think specialist is overpowered then. you can snipe or spam with them and you get infinite ammo. imo its the best job, but obviously a good varied team trumps that

  7. #47
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    That's one awesome looking video game advertisement.
    http://cache.g4tv.com/images/blog/20...0728796250.jpg

  8. #48
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    KOREA CENTER

  9. #49
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cydewinder View Post
    That's one awesome looking video game advertisement.
    http://cache.g4tv.com/images/blog/20...0728796250.jpg
    Wilshire Blvd. if I'm not mistaken.

  10. #50
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,475
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Can you play the beta without reserving the game?

  11. #51
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    You have to find a site thats doing giveaways for it.

  12. #52
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    379
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Feathermoon

    Can you get the beta from reserving at the Physical store?

  13. #53
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah you can thats how I did,hey give you a voucher. The beta should end sound since the game come sout in 2 weeks.

  14. #54
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    gahhh this is fucking killing me, now i receive an email that i got accepted on the beta for resistance, now i have 2 codes and 0 ps3.

  15. #55
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    GIVE ME ONE



    GIVE ME ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


    EDIT: Nevermind. I just got the email for a code roughly 10 minutes after posting this. Haha oh wow.

  16. #56
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,815
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Holy cow I just got an e-mail saying I got in the beta, what do I need to know?

  17. #57
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Not being a smart ass but my guess is read the instructions on the email? itshould tell you what to do in detail.

  18. #58
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    GEE NOW I DONT FEEL SPECIAL AT ALL, THANkS SWAMPASS

  19. #59
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,815
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Not being a smart ass but my guess is read the instructions on the email? itshould tell you what to do in detail.
    ...
    About the game.

  20. #60
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD View Post
    ...
    About the game.
    Maybe next time be more specific what your asking, anyway, online beta is broken into two parts co-op and competetive(sp). Co-op you choose a class it goes to lv 10 on the beta, you can purchase amorer and ammo upgrades. You get xp for shots and kills. Soldiers are tanks, specs give ammo and snipe, and medic's heal, thats pretty much the basics.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast