Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    234
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    This thread is finally headed in the right direction, I love you guys.





    Edit: Wasn't attempting to derail, but the awesomeness needed to be shared.

    http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm
    Omg.... thats amazing LOL

  2. #62
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that most people figured out what Final Fantasy was by the time they released a major motion picture (that, bizarrely enough, has nothing to do with it). I'd say upwards of 90% of people aged 15-40 know enough to see that card case and think "loser".
    I'd say your numbers are pretty wrong, I don't even know more than 3 people other than myself that have even seen/heard of The Sprits Within.
    Way more people know about the games than that movie and there's plenty of people who don't even know about the games.

    Then let's not forget that there are plenty of people who play these games, I can't understand why someone could think you're a loser for having merch for a game they also enjoy. Someone explain the rationale behind that one because I don't really get it.

  3. #63
    Human Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,169
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Then let's not forget that there are plenty of people who play these games, I can't understand why someone could think you're a loser for having merch for a game they also enjoy. Someone explain the rationale behind that one because I don't really get it.
    I don't know many people who are familiar with "Final Fantasy XI" and yet don't play an MMORPG of some sort, or at least have a home video gaming console.

  4. #64
    I have no idea tbh
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    506
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I would get a card case since I'm going to Fanfest, and I think it would be easier to explain the case (to the 1% of people who question the case), than it is to explain "so where are you going on vacation?"

    I work in IT though, so slightly more acceptable.

  5. #65
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Guess im the only one who thinks the keychains suck, and the business card case is sweet.
    your not

  6. #66
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Pergo View Post
    i guess black on black isn't too bad but i'd laugh pretty hard if i was doing business with a professional and they pull out their business card from a video game product
    I'm a professional in the tech field, surrounded by geeks, and they are all drooling like idiots who just saw boobs for the first time over the prospect of getting one. I will also be getting one since, while professional, I still prefer to show I have some sense of fun, and I'm a FFXI loyalist. Might not be as cool as a tickle-me-emo or some faux military gear bedazzled with Obama junk, but I think it strikes a nice balance.

  7. #67
    Always Cabrón!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    463
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Lor'enzo Sasha
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by chardero View Post
    Should have all items tested for silver content. lol
    Fixed!

    And yes... not getting any more metallic jewelry from Squeenix anymore... but the leather phone straps w/chocobo/moogle/mandy/gobbie/cactuar/tonberry are pretty nice :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingseng View Post
    the funny thing is... these things have been available for a while.

    They seem to have revamped their old store front, but you can see more goodies http://www.square-enix-shop.com/jp/index.cfm?site_id=1
    http://www.square-enix-shop.com/usa/index.html

    Correction... was thinking of the ShinRa electric business case (which is pretty neat) as well as the old gobbie/mandie straps. Still, i could swear I saw these 3 ffxi items on the old store a few months ago...
    Yep, got my stuff from ComicCon this year... baby chocobo plushie <3

  8. #68
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Is anyone else in Europe having problems ordering from the newly opened EU portion of the website? Everytime I log in, the prices go to 0.00, both on my work comp and my home laptop. I emailed SE and they said to clear my cookies, which I've tried and hasn't worked.

  9. #69
    wotg torrent kitty :3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,624
    BG Level
    6

    http://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/eu/i...ucts/103_2.jpg

    FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN MASTERPIECE ARTS CLOUD STRIFE The main character of FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN, Cloud, is brought to life as a stunning, large-scale figure. Recreated in scale and standing 19 inches tall, this figure holds a half of the Combined Sword in each hand. Under the supervision of character designer Tetsuya Nomura, Cloud has been recreated with face-modeling faithful to the CG model, and a multi-material costume that utilizes cloth, metal, and artificial leather to create a realistic look.

    *This item is a statue for display purposes only, and is not an action figure.

    Material: ABS, Poly-resin, Metal, Cotton & Imitation Leather.
    Size: Approx. 19 inches
    Specification:

    Remarks: For ages over 13

    Re-stocking May 2nd

    Price: €460.50 = 590.40 $ = 191$ more than the US price!

    US price = 399.99 $
    JP price = 47,000.00 JPY = 482.225 $
    UK price = 367.99 £ = 579.26 $
    EU price = 460.50 € = 590.40 $

  10. #70
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6

    I only skimmed it in a "they're charging WHAAT?!" kinda way but having no problems seeing the prices on the UK section of the site here.

    I'd use a geeky keyring - but then I can get away with being a completely overgrown child in terms of having daft pens/stationery/keyrings with what I do anyhow.

  11. #71
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Where's the mithra merchandise ;/

    This is an outrage!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2009-05-30, 11:06
  2. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2009-01-19, 19:39
  3. 2008/12/19 | NEW FINAL FANTASY XI MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE!!
    By hotpiercedguy in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2008-12-21, 12:12
  4. FINAL FANTASY XI Merchandise Bulletin
    By Kirbyprime in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 2008-09-06, 10:14
  5. FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Nov. 21)
    By Gergall in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-11-21, 18:32
  6. FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Sep. 21)
    By Seyrr in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2007-09-24, 12:05