The way he was slowly talking and moving his arms around I felt like was watching a Minister preaching at church.
The way he was slowly talking and moving his arms around I felt like was watching a Minister preaching at church.
Whoa. Why is this is first head coaching job?
So with all the rumors of Holmgren going to San Fran... I'm wishfully thinking they will trade Holmgren for Singletary, that guy is a badass.
I wish Mike Singletary was coaching the Knicks. Whole starting team would get sent to take a shower.
Man, ya'll see Ben's thumb get bent? Or that long-snappers knee give out? Shit looked sick.
Dallas @ NYG is gonna be ugly if NYG plays defense like they did against the Steelers.
I wonder what gets the higher rating tonight...potential world series clinching game or a regular season football game between an undefeated and a .500 team.
Unless it's game 7, most people out of Pennsylvania or Florida won't watch.
Let's play pick-the-score tonight and whoever is correct get's 2 inches added to their e-peen. I'm willing to bet that noone gets close.
Colts - 27
Titans - 20
17-3 Titans
Colts 14
Titans 20
that's how I called it on the Pigskin Pick 'em at least I think
I'm praying both of those TDs are rushes too. I can't have Manning going for 300+ yards and 2 touchdowns. That could ruin my week in IDP FFL![]()