Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 88 of 88
  1. #81
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The ones I am interested in are totally over, and I won them all. *BROFISTPOUND* I'll send payments as soon as Airenn lets me know what kid of break she is cutting me on shipping.

  2. #82
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Airenn is a chick but I guess how much she talks like a dude would throw you off.

  3. #83
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I assumed so at first, dunno why It came out wrong.

  4. #84
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Legend of Dragoon owns and anyone who says otherwise sucks... best battle system ever.

    God I want to buy those from you cause I haven't seen mine in years.

  5. #85
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    dohoho this is fantastic! I only. I totally forgot I had money sitting in my paypal account! I spent only $17 dollars out of the projected amount I was expecting to transfer from the bank. Finding extra cash is fuckwin! This is better than finding $20 in a jacket you wore last winter.

  6. #86
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Updated.

    Thanks Demo<3

  7. #87
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Added PS2 games.

  8. #88
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I got my items a few days ago, all in decent. I am pretty content with them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Computer and monitor for sale
    By Elmer the Pointy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2007-04-28, 15:38