DOWN GOES DOOK!
Notre Dame might be going down to Ohio State too!
And Ohio State won! I guess they didn't want Michigan to get the attention in bball...
Yup lol.
The Big Ten might end up being a really deep conference this year. They may not end up with a dominant team, but there's likely 7-8 teams with a realistic shot at making the tournament.
Wow, I just got the best christmas present ever, my cousin called and got me a floor seat for the UNC/Duke game at home.
That'd be so win.
Lol, just seen the Davidson highlights, and Lebron was there. Someone is shopping them some PGs for Brooklyn.
Fk ya. Curry vs West Virginia time.
My only problem with curry is shot selection, he takes some pretty crazy shots, but often they need him to score alot to win games but they play very good defense.
Man, I tell you what though. He's doing the PG thing well, but the shooting part... not so much. He's having an awful night from the field. Then again, it helps that WVU is too.
Currrrrryyyy~
He played a good PG game, he wasnt shooting well till the end, but he takes some poor shots throughout.
Damn, the crosstown shootout is coming up (Cincinnati vs Xavier), and I'm not sure who to root for. I want Cincinnati to get the win and get some momentum before they start having conference games, but I want Xavier to keep going undefeated.
The Bengals take the court, pushing the Bearcats out of the way and Ocho Cinco + Housh lead the Bengals in scoring as they romp Xavier 142-29.
Xavier only putting up 29, that's a good one. Have you seen the Bengals Defense?