Not quite over yet...
Not quite over yet...
Fucking hell...
You HAVE to be kidding me!! FOUR?! What a fucking 3, and what kind of shot was that by AJ Price?! Jesus christ. I want Sportscenter!
guess this makes up for his 3 that was taken away (rightly so) at the end of regulation.
game on...
And Thabeet fouls out. Damn. That sucks for UConn.
This game will just never end ;o I need to go to bed D:
Fuck this shit.
Jesus fucking christ. Going over an hour+ of basketball now thanks to this. Devendorf will have 60+ minutes of playtime now.
Jesus Christ.
I can hear Bobby Huggins masturbating.
This game...
This game.
Let's just go to penalty kicks if they tie again!
I started watching right near the end of regulation. I can't leave now. Even my grandmother is up watching this, she's been screamin' for syracuse too.
Sean McDonough needs to shut his fucking mouth.
>.>
FUCK YOU SEAN MCDONOUGH!
SIX?
SIX???????????!!!!!!!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX