Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1141 to 1160 of 1856
  1. #1141
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Cmon Maryland.. pick it up cuz I dont need another bracket gimp!

  2. #1142
    MrW
    MrW is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    For real! I have them over Cal...

  3. #1143
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Vazquez with his 2nd foul, so he's sitting. Come on Cal! I switched from Maryland to Cal at the last second.

  4. #1144
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The refs are keeping UNI in this game.

  5. #1145
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Prevent Offense Go!

    All year Purdue has had games in hand and decides to run the shot clock down the last 5 mins and ends up not scoring much down the stretch.

  6. #1146
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ellington is the man. The Radford game is a total wash, but I cant turn it.

  7. #1147
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Not a pretty win, but the Boilers move on.

    It's the 11th straight first round NCAA tournament win for Purdue. I don't care who you are, that's an impressive streak.

  8. #1148
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hell yes it is. Carolina won and my Boilermakers are moving on. Fuck yea!

    Now if I can only get Gary Williams and those shitty turtles out of here.... C'mon Cal.


    Edit: Danny Green been stinking it up big time. Glad they took him out finally =/ I wanted to win by 65+

  9. #1149
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    He has been shooting poorly but had 5 points and 9 rebounds in first half. Good first hafl, just bad 2nd half.

  10. #1150
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Some Bill Belichick basketball going on right now.

  11. #1151
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    There's my first miss of the March Madness. Changed Maryland to Cal earlier this morning. Ugh.

  12. #1152
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I had BYU over A&M, only game to bite me in the ass thus far.

  13. #1153
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Butler over LSU :'(

  14. #1154
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Pet peeve I just learned I had: Listening to post game on the radio when there's live games I could be listening to.

  15. #1155
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Pet peeve I just learned I had: Listening to post game on the radio when there's live games I could be listening to.
    ^

  16. #1156
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I had BYU over A&M, only game to bite me in the ass thus far.
    Same.. those 8-9 games are almost always a tough call.

    Washington's up big on Miss St., but after watching that disgusting game they had with Tennessee the other day it was a pretty obvious pick.

  17. #1157
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Getting no games atm, sucks CBS is only channel covering.

  18. #1158
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I have Michigan/Clemson right now. Minnesota is laying it to Texas right now.

  19. #1159
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    I'm like the only person who picked Minnesota. So go go go go

  20. #1160
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I'm like the only person who picked Minnesota. So go go go go

    Me too, because you know how much I love everything Texas!

    I'm pissed that Cal lost to Maryland. I really dont want to see Gary Williams sweaty ass suits in our building at no point in the future.

Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wide Open: 2009-10 College Basketball Season
    By BarthelloSylph in forum Sports
    Replies: 680
    Last Post: 2010-06-01, 00:26
  2. NBA 2008-2009 Season
    By Stee in forum Sports
    Replies: 2643
    Last Post: 2009-07-17, 19:34
  3. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14
  4. NCAA Basketball 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 2008-04-09, 10:18
  5. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  6. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25
  7. BG NCAA Men's Tournament Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum Sports
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2007-04-02, 13:28
  8. NCAA Basketball 2007 Talk
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2007-02-28, 23:47