Dolphins making trends!
Dolphins making trends!
Wild cat yo.
The red headed chick from the bud light commercial is not that cute in a "she's really fucking hot" kinda way. i don't get it. She's not cute but I'm strangely attracted to her.
Fummbbllleee.
Eagles are lucky to hold em to the field goal
That cheerleader was smoking.
Come on Jacobs! Need 200 yards and 3 TDs from you!
Damn the Eagles cheerleader before that commercial break was fine.
Are my friends and I the only ones who channel Kindergarten Cop every time Amani Toomer gets the ball in his hands?
The split open shirt she was wearing was absurd
there was a hot cheerleader? I missed it... when was it? I can DVR back ;o
The Eagles cheerleaders are absolutely amazing, I own every calendar they've put out.
About 10 minutes ago before commercial break. Screencaps pronto!
She looked like a way hotter version of Hayden Panetierre.
The blonde they just showed was amazingly hot.
That she was. First was hotter still.
Just saw the cheerleader. Damn yes she's hot ;o
I don't have a screen capture ability but I took a picture with iphone:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6488/img0623ka6.jpg
Edit: smaller pic
what happened to this thread, did everyone go off to fap?
anyway, Eagles coming back!
Eagles are fucking lucky that Jacobs decided to hand them the ball twice.
What a terrible pass by McNabb...