Crabtree when he's drafted.
I think Fitzgerald is a weeeee bit better but I'd take Boldin over him so I guess that does make him better.
I am highly surprised at this game, much more entertaining then I thought it would be.
Wasn't last years game between these two on MNF and great?
Plus, the Mike Singletary drama and Kurt passing all day. Of course this game was going to be great.
Niners trying to give the game away ;o
Frank Gore FAIL
That Warner stat they just put up is ridiculous. 45% of his games go for 300 or more yards.
Wow the niners were begging to loose this game.
Edit: TD Boldin
Jesus Christ Arizona D,
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3513/wtfbo2.gif
Who's playing out here, Dallas?
I hate the term "game manager." This year's trap game.
Wow shaun hill, what the fuck was that? Shit on my hopes and dreams why don't you.
I take that back
jesus christ taking way to long to spike the ball
absolute burn, cant believe they didnt pass on second down
fuck
San Fran shot themselves in the foot with all the time they wasted before the spike. And 2 straight run plays with < 20 seconds? Jeez.
lol, I was down 25 points in the BG league, starting Warner. He was starting the Arizona D. Arizona D + 25 vs Warner. I win baby!
how lucky are you that two pick 6's were called back
I was up 63 or so in the 2 QB league and somehow lostWarner and Fitz just killed me today