Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 662
  1. #481
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Charismatic, you're occasionally entertaining, but just go away.
    I'm not sure why but that doesn't seem to me to be the proper response to the question I asked.

  2. #482
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    I take great offense to this. One of the greatest pleasures as a scientist is finding something no one has ever known, whether it's impact is life changing or negligible.
    I was talking about this issue specifically.

  3. #483
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I have no problem with that, because it seems less bias.

    However, if in an argument someone brings up the claim that homosexuality is a choice, your counter argument shouldn't be "No, that's not true, it's not a choice, why would i choose to be born this way?". You tell them that it is none of their business whether you were born as a homosexual or whether you chose it. There is nothing wrong with having homosexual desires.

    This reminds me of when Obama was accused of being a Muslim, but when people refuted it they just said: "No! That's not true!" which implied that being Muslim was a bad thing. Remember McCain? Instead of saying, as Powell did, that there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim even if he were, he isn't but there is nothing wrong with that.


    When some genes activate, they cause other genes to activate, and other genes only create certain effects when multiple genes are active at once.
    I can see that. And I do agree with you. There has to be a way to research it without implying that there is something wrong with being gay and they are trying to find what causes it to cure it. It should be a more general exploration into human sexuality.

    I believe that this discovery would be a double edged sword because you would end up with bigot parents testing for it while pregnant however it would help the equal rights movement for homosexuals.

  4. #484
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Haha, curing it. There's nothing to cure, unless you can make vaginas less gnarly looking and females less crazy.

  5. #485
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    I did not say it was possible or right I just meant that is a fear considering some ignorant people think that either its a choice or a disease. (which is not my view just in case you had any question)

  6. #486
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I'm not sure why but that doesn't seem to me to be the proper response to the question I asked.
    Ok, since you are either trolling or not following the thread, no I don't think homosexuality is "wrong".

  7. #487
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Then I think you'd better try harder bro.

  8. #488
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    What is this, call/response?

    Try harder at what?

  9. #489
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Haha, curing it. There's nothing to cure, unless you can make vaginas less gnarly looking and females less crazy.
    I know you're trying to say they're nasty looking, but gnarly dude, they're fucking awesome. I once caught this gnarly looking vag, rode it all the way in, rippin it up. Best ride I've ever been on.

  10. #490
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Did you take a look at it after the ride?

  11. #491
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Did you take a look at it after the ride?
    My shit was done, so I just walked it in and peaced out.

  12. #492
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

  13. #493
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    What is this, call/response?

    Try harder at what?
    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Because I try as hard as I can to think the opposite of whatever people from Texas think.
    Paying attention I guess

  14. #494
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    My shit was done, so I just walked it in and peaced out.
    HAHA. Nice. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

  15. #495
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwijiboe View Post
    I'd hit it.

  16. #496
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Paying attention I guess
    I assumed since you clearly didn't read the thread and had to ask where I stood on homosexuality, that you were attempting to troll me into ...something, which is annoying.

    Apparently you didn't read the thread and were asking if I thought homosexuality was "wrong" for some other, still mysterious, reason.

  17. #497
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Oh no, I read the thread.
    The only one confused at this point is you.

    I already knew where you stood, I was trying to point something out to you... something you still don't get.
    But keep trying your hardest to think the opposite of whatever we Texans think, I'm sure it'll provide me with more entertainment in the future.

    Hint: I'm just having a bit of fun with this thread.

  18. #498
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Why was this even put on the bill? The prop. 8 i mean.

  19. #499
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    Honestly I don't care about the gays nor do I care if they get married or not. When I see other people get mad because these individuals want the same rights I have, it saddens me to see how cruel people can be. Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of life and its been accepted in the past but now its a 'different time' and people don't like it. At some point in history, Homosexuality became wrong to the people. This country was built on radicals that didn't want to follow the church and they came to the 'new world'. To us the gays are the radicals of 2008 in the free world? Shouldn't the free world allow you to have a choice on who you want to marry?

    To me this is all hypocrisy how does anyone in THIS country get off telling someone that they cant do something while the very foundation of the country was made from people that were told that they couldnt do something. I would like to take this time to blame it on religion.

    Let the fags marry!

  20. #500
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Hint: I'm just having a bit of fun with this thread.
    I broke out my decoder ring just for you. And yes, I'm still confused as to what you're trying to accomplish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Why was this even put on the bill? The prop. 8 i mean.
    Not sure what you're asking - because people wanted to ban gay marriage in California?

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cabal Online USA CBT OPEN REG!
    By justamemory in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2008-02-01, 17:34
  2. Square Enix Official Online Merchandise Store now open!
    By Haiko in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2007-08-26, 11:52
  3. Phantasy Star Universe Online Beta Open!
    By Erebus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2006-10-24, 13:11
  4. Sony Online Entertainment opening RMT Servers for EQII
    By layoneil in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2005-04-20, 13:27