Baltimore won't go save a miracle.
philli
@Cinci
Washington
Pitt
@Dallas
Jacksonville
4 probably playoff teams and a very decent Jacksonville team.
I'd guess we're going to get:
Pitt
Tennessee
Denver
Miami/New England/Jets (pick 2)
Indi
Yeah, I agree.
The only thing i wanted to say here is it doesnt matter if you beat them in the reg season or not the playoffs are a diffrent season basicaly, can attest to this last year, we rolled the giants twice and they kicked our ass in the playoffs, I understand why your so confident and im not trying to be a hater but you gotta win when it counts, look at the pat's.
That doesn't make it any less correct. I think the Dolphins have won more playoffs games than the Cowboys this century =/
Fucking lol, just lol.
You've got more to cheer about than us 49'ers fans![]()
Remind me how many championships you guys won in that time? Oh wait...
Yes, I know about the Super Bowl run in 1999, and the combined 36-12 record from 2000, 2002, and 2003, but we all know that's not successful when you don't win the championship. Why don't you guys ask the 18-1 Pats from last year about that =p
No need to be a rude fan, Weltall.
It's like the Braves. FK YA DIVISION TITLE. Shit, forgot we had to keep winning.
Rofl! Don't hop off the Bengals bandwagon man. They did something that hasn't been done in 6 years =[ They are also tied for first in the NFL with Ties!
Well, if Cincy loses this saturday, I'll hop back on to my usual fucked up sports life. But right now I'm caught in Orange Madness.
Who is coming out of the NFC North?
After last week I thought it would be the Vikings. Now I have no fucking idea whatsoever.
If the Packers run game stays as good as it's been the past two weeks though, watch out (especially against a Bears D that held the Titans to 20 yards rushing, I mean wtf). It's like last year all over again for the running game - I wish they'd figure it out before game 9 next year.
Kyle Orton.
As long as they keep beating each other I can care less who wins that division.
MISSING: Bears Defense
Reward if found