Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 417
  1. #281
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    3 of those wins are against oakland, chiefs and detroit... after looking at their schedule it has been pretty soft.

  2. #282
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    The fact that Carolina is 8-2....just kinda makes me go "wtf"

    I mean, wat? They are just a decent team that's eked out close wins with a soft schedule right? They aren't actually as good as their record indicates, right?
    I'm not exactly sure how our schedule is coming off as soft. The first half maybe but there were some hard games in there.

    @ San Diego
    Chicago
    Atlanta
    Arizona


    But the second half is absolutely fucking brutal

    @Atlanta
    @Green Bay
    Tampa
    Denver
    @NYG

    I really don't see us winning alot of the games left.

  3. #283
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Most def does, they had a chance to win the Cards game, but the rest of their schedule is quite rough.
    Yeah. At the very best i can see them going 3-3 in the last six but it's most likely going to be 2-4 leaving them 5-11.

    11/23 @ Dallas - Loss. They might have had a shot against Brad when the team was reeling, but Dallas is fighting for a playoff spot now and knows they need to win the game.

    11/30 @ Buffalo - Loss. I'd give them a slim chance in SF but not in Buffalo.

    12/07 vs NYJets - Loss. I can't see anything other than a loss here unless Favre loses his throwing arm in a farming accident or something. Even then he'd talk his way onto the field and run for 2 TDs anyway.

    12/14 @ Miami - Win. Miami almost lost to Oakland this weekend and teams are starting to figure them out. Pennington is winning, but he's also throwing for fewer and fewer yards in each win. If Clements can lock down Ginn and SF hasn't given up totally by this point, this should be a win.

    12/21 @ St. Louis - Win. There's no reason that we should lose this game.

    12/28 vs Washington - Tossup. It mainly depends on if Washington has anything left to play for at this point.

  4. #284
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how our schedule is coming off as soft. The first half maybe but there were some hard games in there. @ San Diego
    Chicago
    Atlanta
    Arizona
    Eh, I'm having a hard time understanding how those are somehow "tough" teams. Average to mediocre =/ Tough.
    To be short:
    http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/reso...cake_timer.jpg

  5. #285
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    carolina panthers are a team of vaginas

    Eek out wins against the raiders and lions

  6. #286
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    385
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Rooting for them to beat Atlanta next week.

  7. #287
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    189
    BG Level
    3

    panthers eek out wins against those shitty teams ya

    giants lost to clevand soo what the fuck does it mean?

    panthers can win the games giants cant? huh? and giants have had a pussy schedule too

  8. #288
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    giants have been incredible in all games but 1
    Carolina has been mediocre in all games

    Don't be stupid

  9. #289
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I feel sorry for baltimore, them and Pitt has to play the entire NFC East this year, so brutal.
    I think Cincinnati has played all of them better than Pitt/Balt have. Fucking sad.

  10. #290
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I think Cincinnati has played all of them better than Pitt/Balt have. Fucking sad.
    We'll see when cincy plays the giants and skins later in the season, but thus far pitt has played very close games which they could have easily won the philly and gave away the giants game.

  11. #291
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    We'll see when cincy plays the giants and skins later in the season, but thus far pitt has played very close games which they could have easily won the philly and gave away the giants game.
    cincy already took the giants to OT in week 3. that was a big part of the reason i got frustrated when dumbass motherfuckers were talking shit about the cowboys only being able to beat them by 9, like that was bad.

  12. #292
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    True, Panthers so far has been relatively simple I will give you that. But give us shit because we eeked out wins versus the Lions and Raiders? This from a team that lost to the Cardinals and lolrams and damn near lost to the lolbengals.

    Calling our schedule soft, what is this lol it is a part of every teams schedule, oh how quickly we forget.

    SAN FRANCISCO - lolcake
    SEATTLE- lolcake
    Pittsburgh- Not cake but Dallas should win.
    NEW YORK GIANTS- Likely Loss
    BALTIMORE- Winnable
    Philadelphia- Joke.

    Deejay I can understand, the Giants are no joke. You are granted immunity from the tribunal this week lol. And oh lord..I don't even have to bring the Chargers into this. I will let that joke of a team speak for themselves.

    Browns at Buffalo -.-;

  13. #293
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    cincy already took the giants to OT in week 3. that was a big part of the reason i got frustrated when dumbass motherfuckers were talking shit about the cowboys only being able to beat them by 9, like that was bad.
    Have no clue how I forgot that, yep you are correct.

  14. #294
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    cincy already took the giants to OT in week 3. that was a big part of the reason i got frustrated when dumbass motherfuckers were talking shit about the cowboys only being able to beat them by 9, like that was bad.
    Seriously. NFC East plays down to the competition, fo sho.

  15. #295
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    True, Panthers so far has been relatively simple I will give you that. But give us shit because we eeked out wins versus the Lions and Raiders? This from a team that lost to the Cardinals and lolrams and damn near lost to the lolbengals.

    Calling our schedule soft, what is this lol it is a part of every teams schedule, oh how quickly we forget.

    SAN FRANCISCO - lolcake
    SEATTLE- lolcake
    Pittsburgh- Not cake but Dallas should win.
    NEW YORK GIANTS- Likely Loss
    BALTIMORE- Winnable
    Philadelphia- Joke.

    Deejay I can understand, the Giants are no joke. You are granted immunity from the tribunal this week lol. And oh lord..I don't even have to bring the Chargers into this. I will let that joke of a team speak for themselves.

    Browns at Buffalo -.-;
    I have no valid explantion for the rams loss except Brad johnson and the cards are good this year because their division sucks and people finally figured out how to throw the 2 beasts the ball.

    Ive seen every panthers game this year and you know I have, they've had a pussy schedule, admit it.

  16. #296
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Goddamn Trent Edwards! Only took one play to suck the wind out of the stadium. I miss watching Losman laughing rockets to Lee Evans for 80 yards.

  17. #297
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Goddamn Trent Edwards! Only took one play to suck the wind out of the stadium. I miss watching Losman laughing rockets to Lee Evans for 80 yards.
    so does lee evans lololol

  18. #298
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I have no valid explantion for the rams loss except Brad johnson and the cards are good this year because their division sucks and people finally figured out how to throw the 2 beasts the ball.

    Ive seen every panthers game this year and you know I have, they've had a pussy schedule, admit it.
    No they have but so does every team I mean look at Dallas' upcoming games, and I hate Jakes guts. But a Chargers fan and Cowboys fans calling our schedule "cake" and give crap because we "barely" won is irrelevant. Stat columns doesnt have "almost lost" True we should have won big, kind of like how the Rams should not have ass raped Dallas or how the fucking Browns should not have beat the brakes off of the Giants. Shit happens

  19. #299
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Seriously. NFC East plays down to the competition, fo sho.
    That's been Carolinas problem as well, I attribute that to shitty ass John Fox and staff. I want his ass gone.

  20. #300
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ARE. YOU. FUCKING. SHITTING. ME!!!

    Fuck you Trent Edwards, fuck you. Bills fans, this is what it feels like to root for Jake Delhomme every Sunday.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 6: The ass-backwards standings.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 888
    Last Post: 2010-10-21, 15:32
  2. NFL Week 5: The (Gun)slinger.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 2010-10-14, 19:42
  3. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  4. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  5. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  8. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53
  9. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19