AFC looks ok, NFC not so much, so many teams are too close to tell.
AFC looks ok, NFC not so much, so many teams are too close to tell.
I'd replace Tampa with Atlanta.
I'd like to see Matt Ryan do well. He grew up about 10 minutes away from me.
nfc north is too close to call. bears have their toughest remaining games @ home so if they can get back to form id give it to them. i dont think more than one team from the nfc south makes it either. they still have to play a handful of games against each other and all the scrambling teams in the north.
Im actualy hoping carolina wins the remainder of their division games, would help us quite a bit.
Edit: Im putting in a pettion that the lisp ref is at all televised games, he's hardcore.
Hrm. I'd replace a team in the AFC like the Dolphins with the Colts, and on the NFC side... the NFC North champ is a toss-up, and not sure about Washington right now even though I predicted them to make the playoffs. Looks good otherwise. I like Tampa Bay there. They may have offensive woes in the RZ, but their defense is outstanding.
I'm kinda doubting (but with not much confidence) that both the Dolphins and the Patriots win out over the Colts, but it definitely could happen. And the Jets (or whoever wins the east) is gonna end up being matched up on the bottom with the Steelers in the second round. Denver's gonna end up 9-7 and winning the division![]()
yea looking @ tampas schedule i think they are in easy. them and skins should get both wild cards @ 10-6
Cowboys are gunna squeek in at 11-5, its gunna happen.
dont be surprised if we drop one to seattle or San Fran. Pitts pass rush is way too effing good for us to handle, doubt we win that one, and the giants will get us with a chance to knock us out and they will definitely take it. coughlin will go foot on throat, and they will destroy us. all that being said i STILL dont even like our chances of sweeping philly.
You could always just tie with Philly.
I was actually pretty pissed. We were up most of that game, against a good D. Then they changed what was working (slants) and do something that doesn't work (pitches to inside running backs) during OT and just completely suck ass.
I would've killed to have this defense last year or the year before. They focus on Defense in the draft, the players finally perform, and the O-Line has been completely negated.
Also, if that offensive coordinator is still here after the season, I'm switching to the Lions. At least they have a fucking GM, however inept he is/was.