Last tie was 02 Falcons Steelers 34-34
Last tie was 02 Falcons Steelers 34-34
Time to change your sig, Headspace!
Tony Brown (most penalized player in the league) has given the Jaguars 14 points by himself....what a dumb fuck.
Earth Wind and Fire getting shit done against the Ravens! 207 rushing yards against a defense that only allows 65 a game. Nasssshhhty.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO TD COLLINS
Collins has put the Titans back in this game.
They better keep that lead. The Jet's are supposed to be the upset team to beat them, not dem damn Jaguars.
COLLINS TO GAGE! Holy shit, again.
Suck it, Norv.
I told you that Lions game was a trap. I wish they had lost and been embarrassed at home, Jerry Richardson would have FLIPPED the fuck out and fired Fox, Hurney and shitty ass DC Mike Trgovac on the spot.
Did anyone see the segment on CBS pregame when they were talking about Julius Peppers new contract? When Cowher and Sharpe were talking with the mics on when they were panning and going to commercial? Sharpe asked the question "Coach, you ready to get 90 signed when youre introduced in Charlotte?" To which Cowher said "Definitely, you need to do it for someone his caliber". No Guartz conspiracy shit but it was interesting to hear it considering he plays coy when approached or asked about it.
WTF @ The Eagles?
In all honesty I was hoping the Stealers would lose. I'm not a fan of the charges either but PIT just seems to bland for my taste.
WOW Stupid fucking Jaguars.
Kicked ass first half, then wtf happened? Ugh, I'm ticked.
SALT IN THE WOUND BABY!
TD Polamalu
Why in the world are they reviewing this? For gambling purposes?
Tomlin should go for 2.
That was a fucked up and confusing ending. Though I would've lol'd if they did go for 2.