Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98

Thread: Black Friday 2008...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I love Tyche in a non sexual way.

  2. #42
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Any awesome deals on the G15? :<

  3. #43
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I haven't seen anything on that. Nothing at any of the major electronics retailers. maybe amazon or another online retailer may throw something together.

  4. #44
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Black Friday sales seem pretty fail this year... I did however find a 47" Olevia LCD HDTV for $898 "reg. $1099" while working at Target yesterday. With my discount it cost be about $865... pretty much the best deal I've seen, and as far as TV reviews have gone about this TV, it has been rated really well. I know we had a pallet of 4-5 that sold out in a couple hours... had to drive to a different store today who had one left "on hold" that they said they would sell to me because they were told its first come first serve. Whoever pays first gets the TV they said.

    So as far as I can tell Target has better deals now, than they will during Black Friday... better deals than a lot of these sales that have been posted. Maybe Black Friday will be just a normal day this year, and they will have decent normal sales during the winter season.

    Anyone have any good/bad things to say about that specific TV or the Olevia Brand? I'm not going to return it (obviously) just thought i'd ask.

    Model: 247FHD-T11

  5. #45
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    $30 Dual Shock 3 (radio shack) is pretty win. Not worth camping for, but may be worth it if your close and are already up around 8am anyway.

  6. #46
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    I think I'll be at bestbuy camping for the 599 desktop. I've looked around and this seems to be the best deal for the dollar. Then roll over to radio shack and pic up 3 dual shock 3 controllers for 30!

  7. #47
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Minions View Post
    Black Friday sales seem pretty fail this year... I did however find a 47" Olevia LCD HDTV for $898 "reg. $1099" while working at Target yesterday. With my discount it cost be about $865... pretty much the best deal I've seen, and as far as TV reviews have gone about this TV, it has been rated really well. I know we had a pallet of 4-5 that sold out in a couple hours... had to drive to a different store today who had one left "on hold" that they said they would sell to me because they were told its first come first serve. Whoever pays first gets the TV they said.

    So as far as I can tell Target has better deals now, than they will during Black Friday... better deals than a lot of these sales that have been posted. Maybe Black Friday will be just a normal day this year, and they will have decent normal sales during the winter season.

    Anyone have any good/bad things to say about that specific TV or the Olevia Brand? I'm not going to return it (obviously) just thought i'd ask.

    Model: 247FHD-T11
    yeah but i work 10pm- till we open that morning did they tell you guys yah'll had to leave the store and change? I was like wtf last year was a mess had to wait a few to get in. Working flow team sucks!!!

  8. #48
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Probably a new laptop

  9. #49
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,654
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Minions View Post
    Black Friday sales seem pretty fail this year... I did however find a 47" Olevia LCD HDTV for $898 "reg. $1099" while working at Target yesterday. With my discount it cost be about $865... pretty much the best deal I've seen, and as far as TV reviews have gone about this TV, it has been rated really well. I know we had a pallet of 4-5 that sold out in a couple hours... had to drive to a different store today who had one left "on hold" that they said they would sell to me because they were told its first come first serve. Whoever pays first gets the TV they said.

    So as far as I can tell Target has better deals now, than they will during Black Friday... better deals than a lot of these sales that have been posted. Maybe Black Friday will be just a normal day this year, and they will have decent normal sales during the winter season.

    Anyone have any good/bad things to say about that specific TV or the Olevia Brand? I'm not going to return it (obviously) just thought i'd ask.

    Model: 247FHD-T11
    They seem ok, pretty average. Kmart is having a 42 inch Samsung Plasma tv for $699 on thanksgiving day, they open at 7 am.

  10. #50
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Where is the best place to buy the videogames

  11. #51
    Corwens a slot
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,115
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by kazen View Post
    They seem ok, pretty average. Kmart is having a 42 inch Samsung Plasma tv for $699 on thanksgiving day, they open at 7 am.
    I'll never buy a plasma, odds of leaving it on w/ ffxi running, or some other game and having a burn in on my t.v. are not worth the greater colors... at least to me. I personally always saw plasma as a downside to good price hdtvs.

    http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1...natdfwaxu4.jpg

    Extreme example... but still.

  12. #52
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Burn in on modern plasmas isn't even an issue anymore. Even then, the only real risk window is during the first 24 hours that it operates. Using an airport display as an example is retarded, any TV would burn in when you run the same thing on it 24/7 >_>

  13. #53
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    214
    BG Level
    4

    TigerDirect has a pretty good deal on their xbox 20GB system. Its a refurb though. I guess they offer their own warranty though.
    TigerDirect.com

  14. #54
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Updated with wal-mart and target.

  15. #55
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    $30 EA Sports Titles is a pretty good deal.

  16. #56
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    So Best Buy finally hired me and I started Thursday. They want me ready by next Friday plus I have to work my other job that day as well.

    Am I fucked?

  17. #57
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    So Best Buy finally hired me and I started Thursday. They want me ready by next Friday plus I have to work my other job that day as well.

    Am I fucked?
    Yes, have fun.

  18. #58
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Yes, have fun.
    I used to work at Toys R Us from 4am to 1am on Black Friday.

    but long division? this is going to be tough.

  19. #59
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3

    I am SO glad I don't have to work on Black Friday... I plan on waking up at 4am and hitting up Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, and then random stores for clothes and whatnot, lol
    [=

  20. #60
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    So the vid card on my laptop shitted out on me, anyone seen a BF sale for a MB+Vid card? lol... My Dad's been wanting a new really nice surround sound system for our entertainment room so hoping I try for one of those, and a PSP would be hot as well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. black friday lines
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 2008-12-03, 08:39
  2. Black Friday, what is in your wishlist?
    By Iku in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2008-11-17, 12:45
  3. Black Friday Deals, Post your goodies (Pre/Post)
    By GraveRobberX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2007-12-06, 12:31
  4. Early black friday with Dell.
    By Daydreamer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-11-13, 09:44
  5. Gogo Black Friday...
    By Tyche in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2007-11-09, 21:38
  6. Black Friday Buys
    By Vade in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-11-24, 19:53
  7. Just cause it's Black Friday...
    By Kyreth in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-11-24, 09:06
  8. Black Friday Deals
    By Slapper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-11-14, 04:42