Brawlin in Miami lol
Brawlin in Miami lol
Wow nice mini fight in NE/Miami game lol
Matt Light will be sitting his ass out next game.
what happened? sopcast is gay so I only have nfl.com
Damn I missed it ;/ Jets up 34-13 now. 40 seconds left
Yeah those were some cheap hits, holding Crowders hair and beating on his head...
So did Mcnabb just get benched or was he hurt?
He got benched in the second Quarter.
He had a great first game this season, thought McNabb was due for a come back. But it was all done hill after that. Pretty sure this will be his last season with the Eagles.
Imagine the interview with Joey Porter if he isn't suspended.
anyone know where i can find a working feed of the panthers/falcons game?
In my trash can.
tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=97e799cfe010c4acf5c09e37c37328ce
Veetle - View Channel
http://www.justin.tv/sikisport/popout
I just seen the replay of that little fight, freaking lol!
Hate faggot ass fox, cut the cowboys game short to start the panther game.
Pulling for Carolina to win because of wild card but want to see Matt Ryan play well.
Edit 2: Falcons look good early.
Well, the delayed information of Jacob's not starting completely fucked me over in FFL.
It fucked over a guy in my league that I am not playing against, but I needed him to lose for some tiebreakers so FUCK YEAH!!!
Come on Cardinals lets GO