Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 578
  1. #161
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,392
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I have Benson on the Bench tonight. A banged up O-line vs. Pitts Defensive front = no points for me.

  2. #162
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I just don't want the Lions to go 0-17. That would be sad.

  3. #163
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Reading is fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Not flavor of the month, we can just smell stupid from a mile away =O Yeah, I went there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    We know we sound stupid half the time (I probably more), and that's half the fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Reading is fun
    It is Devolver, you should try it sometime.

    Anyways, if the Titans have an opportunity to go undefeated, do you think Jeff Fisher will rest his starters after they clinch #1 seed? I think they definately have chance to go 14-0 with games coming up against the Jets, @Lions, Browns and @Texans. Last 2 of the season will be the true test (Steelers(lol?) and @Colts) Especially if Indy is still fighting for a wild card spot.

    I love the Cowboys

  4. #164
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Bawwww? T'was a joke >.> Yeah, I WENT there.

  5. #165
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Oh Thursday night game, I forgot....

    Why did I forget, you ask? CAUSE I DON'T FUCKING HAVE THE NFL NETWORK KJWHKJEHFV

    This exclusive shit is really irritating, and im wondering if they pull the ratings to keep it on there for too much longer

    If the Panthers ever have a Thursday night (non-home game or i would just go) game, infants will be murdered.

  6. #166
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Now I see why tyven hates alot of cowboy fans.

  7. #167
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Where do you get me calling you stupid from my quote? And there's a catch-22 with the Titans-Colts game. The Titans sole reason for getting into the playoffs last year was because Dungy allowed it. If the colts face the same circumstances where they need a win to get in, it will be an interesting scenario...on one hand, you kind of want to root for your division and you kind of owe it to the Colts...on the other hand, letting a Manning into the playoffs could be suicide.

  8. #168
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    WhoDeyRevolution

    Oh god, i lol'd.

  9. #169
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    all*

  10. #170
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Now I see why tyven hates alot of cowboy fans.

    Yeah lol.

    The fans that post here I love you guys, I just give you guys shit because I care. /secks

  11. #171
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Bawwww? T'was a joke >.> Yeah, I WENT there.
    Yeah who are you kidding! Internet is serious business. God forbid people have different opinions (especially about sports) or, EVEN WORSE, AN OPINION ABOUT A PERSON!

    Internet sensitivity is completely stupid

    (OMG I SAID STUPID, QUOTE ME TOO)

  12. #172
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Oh Thursday night game, I forgot....

    Why did I forget, you ask? CAUSE I DON'T FUCKING HAVE THE NFL NETWORK KJWHKJEHFV

    This exclusive shit is really irritating, and im wondering if they pull the ratings to keep it on there for too much longer

    If the Panthers ever have a Thursday night (non-home game or i would just go) game, infants will be murdered.
    Anytime the panthers are on monday night, sunday night or thursday night I celebrate a little, tired of fox showing their games during cowboys game :l

  13. #173
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Anytime the panthers are on monday night, sunday night or thursday night I celebrate a little, tired of fox showing their games during cowboys game :l
    Haha, fair enough. I wouldnt mind too much if the local radio coverage around here wasn't garbage. But the Fox color commentary crew they sent out to charlotte for the games is USUALLY mind numbing. (except Brian Billick is fucking full of win)

  14. #174
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    And there's a catch-22 with the Titans-Colts game. The Titans sole reason for getting into the playoffs last year was because Dungy allowed it. If the colts face the same circumstances where they need a win to get in, it will be an interesting scenario...on one hand, you kind of want to root for your division and you kind of owe it to the Colts...on the other hand, letting a Manning into the playoffs could be suicide.
    I agree with this. I feel the only reason Dungy eased off the Titans last year, was because Colts had a 1st round by and didn't see an immediate threat from the Titans. And that he could beat the then much weaker Tennessee team if it came down to it. I wouldn't want to return the favor this year. Even if Peyton is a playoff choke artist (including his super bowl year) I still wouldn't want to run that risk.

    Look guys, I didn't mention the Cowboys at all

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    (OMG I SAID STUPID, QUOTE ME TOO)
    And I quoted you because your attempt at being funny by telling me "Reading is fun" was poorly done so I called you on it. Don't quit your day job.

  15. #175
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    And I quoted you because your attempt at being funny by telling me "Reading is fun" was poorly done so I called you on it. Don't quit your day job.
    Well maybe so, but I could go your route and make a big deal out of it, attack each person involved, and make posts that are extremely too long to just get out the point that I'm too narrow minded to take criticism

    Or I can just fucking move on because this is the internet.


    Ok back to NFL-ness, i just saw this headline on espn and it made me lol a bit

    "49ers' Martz fined $20K for blaming refs after loss"

    I can think of a couple other reasons why they lost. REALLY bad year for refs all around this year, so im curious as to who they will pick to be the Super Bowl officiating team (because im a nfl nerd like that)

  16. #176
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    hopefully and probably mike carey

  17. #177
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    We need the lisp dude.

  18. #178
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    This is how NFL makes their money.

  19. #179
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Well maybe so, but I could go your route and make a big deal out of it, attack each person involved, and make posts that are extremely too long to just get out the point that I'm too narrow minded to take criticism

    Or I can just fucking move on because this is the internet.
    Or I can drag this on to make an example of how not to tell jokes on the internet. At least Miz and Tyche are [somewhat] whitty. I can't understand why people put their penises on a pedestal. You on the other hand are a steaming pile of fail.

    On the subject of NFL refs, I like Terry McAulay. Wish he called Cowboy games more often. Only saw him in week 2 when the Eagles came to town. Hope he refs this year's Super Bowl.

  20. #180
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    You on the other hand are a steaming pile of fail.
    For the record, the Tyche comment was more geared towards everyone you were bashing, and not you. So you quoting that in your defense seems alittle null and void. And how i'm a 'pile of fail' vexes me. If im not mistaken, someone shot alittle criticism your way, and you took it all offense to it

    I've looked back at your posts, and your a cowboys fanboy, nothing wrong with that. I, personally am a Panthers fan, and love them dearly. So why in gods name would you be all pissy when someone calls you out on your fanboy-ism over them? Maybe it was alittle hateful, but i would imagine that as a compliment to some extent.

    "Yeah, I talk about the cowboys all the time, they RULE, YEAH! They can beat anyone, anytime!" etc etc. All he was asking was to put a bit of content in your posts, something to verify your points. But instead you went all Negative Nancy

    Hell, I welcome people to call me a panthers fanboy, that means im doing it right.
    --------------------------

    back to the ref thing. it seems i was watching a college game this past week, and the ref had such a bad lisp that i couldnt understand him. Refs with lisps are win, makes the game more exciting when you dont know whats going on (Like when the PA mic is busted)

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 12: The Harbowl and the BATTLE OF OHIO
    By Demosthenes11 in forum Sports
    Replies: 1408
    Last Post: 2011-11-30, 15:33
  2. Replies: 1380
    Last Post: 2011-10-12, 20:02
  3. NFL Week 12: Happy Turducken Day
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 947
    Last Post: 2010-12-01, 20:30
  4. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  5. NFL Week 12 - The Turkey Day Massacre
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 21:05
  6. NFL Week 12 Picks
    By Keno in forum Sports
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2007-11-27, 18:28
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42