• Navigation
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 519
  1. #361
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma View Post
    highsnaps or false starts? i remember seeing 1 high snap for sure, didnt pay attention to the false starts, i was at the game so its hard to tell, and when i got home to rewatch it i was devouring some turkey and dressing lol
    False starts and there were 7 high snaps.

  2. #362
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Kyo knows hit Cowboy shit lol, although I hate to admit that.

  3. #363
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    yea its sad to say romo has gotten used to it and probly almost always expects it now lol, he has gotten good at corralling them

  4. #364
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I'm really not sold on the cowboys even making the playoffs. Given the power of the NFC South, they might get booted out of a wildcard spot.

    And Im not cowboy bashing really, just stating facts. Hell, Im worried about the panthers playoff hopes too, their schedule is brutal.

    But I will say if the Cowboys want to show who they are, this is the time to do it. (I say 2-2 the next 4 games and they are out, 3-1 will MAYBE get them a wildcard) Just so many good teams this year in the NFC (Fucking shoot me now for saying that, i never thought i would in my lifetime. God forbid we might even win the Pro Bowl!)

  5. #365
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    I'm really not sold on the cowboys even making the playoffs. Given the power of the NFC South, they might get booted out of a wildcard spot.

    And Im not cowboy bashing really, just stating facts. Hell, Im worried about the panthers playoff hopes too, their schedule is brutal.

    But I will say if the Cowboys want to show who they are, this is the time to do it. (I say 2-2 the next 4 games and they are out, 3-1 will MAYBE get them a wildcard) Just so many good teams this year in the NFC (Fucking shoot me now for saying that, i never thought i would in my lifetime. God forbid we might even win the Pro Bowl!)
    Excuse me while I pick this apart a tad.

    NFC South Powerful? I lol'd You want powerful, look at the steelers schedule this year and our remaining schedule, I do have to agree it's going to be brutal for us to make the playoffs. Also, your dirty panthers will probably make the wild card or win the division, whoever wins next monday night will win the division. I hope the panthers win the division personaly because well we own the tiebreaker over TB.

  6. #366
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    yeah these next couple games for Dallas are gonna be really tough, hope we can win, as any fan should, but its gonna be a stretch, if they can win out, they deserve to be in

  7. #367
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Even if we win out, I really dont think we can beat the giants twice in 4 games, because well once we get to the playoffs(if), were gunna be so worn down, its going to be hard to make a serious SB run.

  8. #368
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You want powerful, look at the steelers schedule this year and our remaining schedule
    Well yeah the steelers schedule wins hands down, but i was just meaning in terms of the NFC. Getting the AFC involved, and my argument goes down the toilet. AFC teams have harder away games all across the conference than the NFC easily. Even Pitt going into Foxboro this weekend was still huge, that place was bumpin

    I will say this though, Anyone outside the NFC South better hope they dont have a away game against that division. The south is like 24-2 or some shit like that at home, closing in on a NFL record.

    But back to you Kyo, I see the Steelers in the superbowl bar-ing an unforeseen tragic event (Aka Bens arm getting ripped off) But as for the NFC representative, im at a loss

  9. #369
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Well yeah the steelers schedule wins hands down, but i was just meaning in terms of the NFC. Getting the AFC involved, and my argument goes down the toilet. AFC teams have harder away games all across the conference than the NFC easily. Even Pitt going into Foxboro this weekend was still huge, that place was bumpin

    I will say this though, Anyone outside the NFC South better hope they dont have a away game against that division. The south is like 24-2 or some shit like that at home, closing in on a NFL record.

    But back to you Kyo, I see the Steelers in the superbowl bar-ing an unforeseen tragic event (Aka Bens arm getting ripped off) But as for the NFC representative, im at a loss
    My pre-season pick for the super bowl was Steelers and Cowboys(not a homer pick), on paper their the two most talenented teams in the league early season.. I can see the steelers making it there, best defense in the league, even if Ben's arm comes off Leftwich can come in and do the job, not hard to throw 10 yard passes and hand the ball off to willie parker.

    NFC Rep this year will more than likely be the Giants unless the cowboys can pull something out their ass, playing good defense and offense clicking and we play this stretch well, maybe. I dont see Atlanta, w/e the NFC north sends in, panthers or tampa beating either team in the playoffs.

    Im still back to my previous statement the NFC south has had it easy this year, Falcons having the tougher schedule.

    I just wanna win a playoff game.

  10. #370
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I just wanna win a playoff game.
    Word.

  11. #371
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    yea, just need to win a playoff game lol

  12. #372
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I want to see a Colts vs Giants superbowl bad. I'd probably take that over a Miami trip to Tampa.

  13. #373
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    steelers suck, stop blowing them

  14. #374
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Im a closet colts fan, I love watching manning play the position, I have alot of colts gear, to go with my cowboys gear ;/

  15. #375
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    News - Brown praises Lewis - Cincinnati Bengals

    I feel like becoming an hero.

  16. #376
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Maybe this is just shortsighted-ness (or maybe my general hatred for everything AFC besides about 2-3 teams) But i cant remember the last time the NFC could really make a big splash in the playoffs, and have the potential to do so for at least a few more years.

    Idk.....i just have a huge doubt about the giants getting past the NFC Championship (no real stats or news to back that up, just a 'feeling', ya know?)

    Also, anyone remember Keary Colbert?

    Now a lolLion now. Interesting stuff.

  17. #377
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah now he can drop big passing plays for them.

  18. #378
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Slaton for the rescue! After the choke job my WRs did...I hope next week fairs better. But I think I'm a lock for at least the third spot

  19. #379
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Only the Lions would pickup a WR so bad that the Seahawks dropped him.

  20. #380
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    HAHAHA I said the Marvin Lewis thing back in like week 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus View Post
    Only the Lions would pickup a WR so bad that the Seahawks dropped him.

    If Colbert can get his shit together and learn the system he will be ok imo, he spent 4 years in Carolina and play AWESOME when Smith missed the season with the broken leg. It is just a matter of him actually learning the system and putting effort to go with the skill.

    I miss Freddie Mitchell aka Fred Ex!! "First of all, I want to thank god for blessing me with great hands"

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1655
    Last Post: 2011-12-22, 13:57
  2. Replies: 1323
    Last Post: 2011-12-08, 02:09
  3. NFL Week 12: The Harbowl and the BATTLE OF OHIO
    By Demosthenes11 in forum Sports
    Replies: 1408
    Last Post: 2011-11-30, 15:33
  4. Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 2011-10-25, 16:51
  5. NFL Week 13: Uman
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1166
    Last Post: 2010-12-09, 09:31
  6. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  7. NFL Week 5 - And then there was 3
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 2008-10-13, 10:07
  8. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48