Man i think i Jinxed D.Ware.
I called out the teams, not the players.
Clement was TORCHED last week, but was mainly because of safety help over the top, or lack thereof. Trufant has been mainly on Williams, except for the PI in the second quarter and that crazy catch he made. Until their records improve or until the secondary as a unit steps up my statement still stands.
I know how you roll though lol, you'll be telling me next how raw dog Danieal Manning and Jason David are and how they are lead pipe locks for the HoF. They are good players in their own right, but as a part of a unit the respective teams secondaries suck ass, in which they do.
Edit: Clements and Trufant that is.
harry douglas > TO?
Douglas was a beast in college.
Down to 1 game. Hope eagles/cards is better than the snoozefest we have had so far.
Once again, I get fucked up by injuries in the last few weeks of FFL and will miss the playoffs most likely.
Just got home from families, im stuffed and Miz im sad ur shit talking was pretty gimp, Ware sack leader now thats whats up and a the end of the game he said his knee was fine which is good.
Also yes the turkey dancing was gayer than steve smiths end zone dances.
lol eagles pwning the cardinals, the cardinals are going to be one and done in the playoff's.
I must say, I was surprised to see so many people pick the Eagles but they are playing pretty good tonight. Sadly I cannot say the same for Warner.
I like how Warner is 2/2 for TD's when he throws it to Fitz and like 0/4 in Red Zone with passes to Boldin.
You cannot complain. Boldin gets like 14 TD looks a week.
Fuck, I benched McNabb this week in BG West... >.>
Definitely not complaining as I'm playing against Boldin in couple games this week. Also, someone benched Westbrook in IDP. God I feel so bad for him.
Fuck, I'm playing against Breaston and Fitzgerald. And the Barber injury doesn't help, at all.
Pros? Started McNabb despite his -2 point benching last week, to the tune of at least 41 FP.
Cons? Benched LenDale White's 22.78 FP after his getting only 2 touches last week. Boldin's fumblerifficness doesn't help much either. Oh, and considering I traded Larry Johnson and Kevin Smith (and Bob Sanders) for Marion Barber, he'd better not miss any fucking games...