BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Business Men/Women     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Business Men/Women

I'm looking for any business men or women that are currently bored or just wanna help that have aim msn or yahoo available. I've gotta write a formal letter to a person who works with Square Enix. I'm not looking for information on how to write a formal letter just what exactly should I say to persuade him or her. I've already decided I'll be mailing him a box containing my letter and also a 10$ Starbucks package to win him or her over at the start. This way he himself will open it and not some secretary who shreds all his mail. Just reply to the thread and lemme know I'll PM you my infos for which you have. Thanks!

(This is FFXI related)

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by biscuitsngravy View Post
    I'm looking for any business men or women that are currently bored or just wanna help that have aim msn or yahoo available. I've gotta write a formal letter to a person who works with Square Enix. I'm not looking for information on how to write a formal letter just what exactly should I say to persuade him or her. I've already decided I'll be mailing him a box containing my letter and also a 10$ Starbucks package to win him or her over at the start. This way he himself will open it and not some secretary who shreds all his mail. Just reply to the thread and lemme know I'll PM you my infos for which you have. Thanks!

(This is FFXI related)
    lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

^_^ it works -.-

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

should send them some bisquitsandgravy instead of a starbucks card. get it? har har har

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Okay, I'll bite. I want to know (specifically) who you're sending the letter to though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by biscuitsngravy View Post
    (This is FFXI related)

This is what, the 6th thread you have started on exactly the same thing?

Here are the facts according to you and to SE. (This is what you both agree on.)

1) you owned an account

2) no one can prove the account was stolen

3) no one can prove that it was not you using the account

4) the account was used to commit a bannable offense

5) the account was banned

Using the above, its your contention that the account should be returned to you. I don't follow you. This is SE's game and the account is their property. Its not innocent until proven guilty. There is not a 'due process' clause in the game. They don't have to prove it was you who broke the TOS. In fact, they don't have to prove you broke the TOS.

It would be NICE if they had the ability to prove it was not you, but when it happened that system was not in place.

Unless you can change one of the facts above, I don't see what you want.

As a business man, this is what SE sees: if they give you back your account, then every other account back then, should be returned as well, since each and every one of the same 5 facts applies to each account in that period.

So, when you write the letter, either change the facts or convince them to return all of the thousands of accounts.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Send them a hooker.
    Oh, and tell them to un-Ban Vyerz.