Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 627
  1. #241
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Just won a 2 on 5 match lol.

    Also they need to install an auto kick for afkers...

  2. #242
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    5 days until it's out. :3

  3. #243
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    :3

  4. #244
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I finished the game yesterday in one sitting (14 hours straight), I didn't think I'll be so hook that would lose my sense of time so went into an endurance run to complete the game and I had the idea multiple sitting for it.

    Since all reviews are so positive i want to mention some of the stuff that bothered me (story and game play wise) but mind you It's THE best PS3 this year and if you skip it your missing out.

    Single player

    -Too much climbing, jumping around and some are so unclear it's cause me to leap of faith alot in those sections which pretty much killed most of the time.

    - The Hint system ranged from good to the most god awful hints (Hey I need to reach the other side? OK? HOW?).

    -Graphic glitches while fighting, it happened few times at early parts of game (It cause drake to jump up and down in for some reason) but non later on which is good.

    -Karl Schafer most useless character EVER out of all the new ones.

    -Not enough of Sully ; - ;

    -One of the boss's (can't spoiler it) was so unclear of the objective I had to restart 4 times.

    -The loading time (when you first turn on the ps3) to replay from save point or check point is so long *3-4 minute* but thankfully after that it's ridiculously fast if you die or continuing on with the story.

    I would love to talk about Final boss but that would spoiler the fun just know it's better than Uncharted one.

  5. #245
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    haet you for having played it already

  6. #246
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    There is a midnight release for this and brutal legend but I don't think the gamestop here is doing it

  7. #247
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    I'm getting both at midnight, and if its in store manager said I could pick up Fallout 3 GOTY

  8. #248
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Toysrus buy 2 get 1 free make it happen, I hope they have on street date ;(

  9. #249
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    I can't believe I didn't know the beta was up on PSN. Installing as we speak, go ahead and add me up. Haven't played the first in awhile so going to take a minute to get used to the controls lol.

    PSN: XnoXzempt

  10. #250
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Buddy just called me and told me to come grab my copy, just pulled up to the mall, can't wait til I get off work tonight!

  11. #251
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Game is freaking amazing, ran into a couple of tech. glitches but other then that game is great. They did a really good job of using the camera during some of the playable cinematic scenes to add a more dramatic and intense feel.

  12. #252
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I've heard mixed things about the first one. Do I "need" to play it to know the story? Or is it just pretty generic so I can just go and play this one?

  13. #253
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I've heard mixed things about the first one. Do I "need" to play it to know the story? Or is it just pretty generic so I can just go and play this one?
    First one is actually really good and a lot of fun, if your not going to enjoy it you probably won't enjoy this one much more. Playing the first one will give you insight into the main character (Drake) and a couple of other people who appear in the sequel who were in the first. So far story isn't tied together other then some of the same characters. Play the first one!

  14. #254
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    A lot of people got the game early are streaming it. I'm trying to keep myself spoiler free of the single player for this game. I would rather be surprised but it's not like I'll be touching the SP when I get it.

    First thing I'm doing is playing multiplayer once I get the game

  15. #255
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I WANTED to stay spoiler free, but the GameTrailers review was riddled with spoilers for whatever reason.

  16. #256
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Haven't seen/read any spoilers yet. I usually stay away from trash forums like gamefaqs and refrained myself from reading youtube comments. There are a lot of fgts who'll spoil anything. Anyway, I'm stopping by Fry's today and hopefully they'll have it... kinda doubt it :U

  17. #257
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Nate was dead the whole time, and Sully is his father.

  18. #258
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    hmm been a while since I've played the beta think I'll pop back on it just for this.


    Play Uncharted 2 Demo to Win Fortune Hunter Edition - Uncharted 2 - Kotaku

    It's true, the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter edition is priceless. Which means it has not yet been priced. But its price is free if you're one of 10 randomly selected winners today and tomorrow. Just play the Uncharted 2 demo.

    PlayStation.Blog announced the contest yesterday. Here's the deal - you need to play the Uncharted 2 Online Multiplayer Demo between now and Monday at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Pacific time. The drawing will be done at random - it's not based on time spent gaming or any other stats. You're entered by joining any open match from the demo's online lobby. Sony's giving away 10 per day, so that's 30 in all. Winning PSN IDs will be notified by email between Oct. 15 and Oct. 30 posted on PlayStation.Blog on Oct. 19.

    And what do they win, Don Pardo? Well the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter edition includes a replica of the Phurba Dagger, featured in the game, with a display stand; an art book and collector case autographed by developer Naughty Dog, "plus a host of downloads." Oh, and the game itself, too. We've heard it's pretty good.

  19. #259
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Well I'm level 14 after a day or 2 of playing the beta, having a blast and I usually detest console shooters. I didn't play the first game, but I dont care really lol.

    Just preordered for instore pickup, really excited. First PS3 game I'm buying since MGS4.

  20. #260
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Damn, just came from Fry's. They are advertising it for $49 bucks. However, I couldn't find any copies; and when I asked they said they have it in stock but they can't sell em yet ;x

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast