3:20
[Comment From Armas]
in that swarm thing, you were underwater? what was the logic of that, did you get a special breathing aparatus item?
3:20
gahoo: Swarm was not underwater.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/3...dbf1ef3e92.jpg
wow wtf...
3:20
[Comment From Armas]
in that swarm thing, you were underwater? what was the logic of that, did you get a special breathing aparatus item?
3:20
gahoo: Swarm was not underwater.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/3...dbf1ef3e92.jpg
wow wtf...
Cactuar Needles,Doll Gizmos,Nidhogg Scales,Ixion Horns:
WHAT DO THEY DO!!
why oh why am i in vanachat... do smns really whine THIS much? I mean, I honestly thought it was more of a bit of a joke as often as people go on about SMNs whining, but wtf, when I walked in it was SMNs whining, and now, 20 minutes later, the conversation came back around to SMNs and what avatars would be coolest and what we should be able to do.
I mean, really? What?
Is there anything wrong with trying to do a job to its fullest as is? And just go with it?
Sundi wearing BG Hat
OMG, THEY HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY - of bluetooth.3:32
gahoo:
they have those cool little ear mics
So inane....
EPIC WIN!Funkworkz: sundi has a bg hat on lol
Holy fucking hell it does say Order of the Blue Gartr.
http://media.coveritlive.com/media/i...84100_2036.JPG
Look at where Sundi is sitting.
I didn't realize BG had merch.
Picture of BG hat right next to Sundi from petfoodalpha
Spoiler: show
Haha beaten, that's what I get for rehosting. >:(
Where's the AV pin he was wearing? ;
From Fields of Valor you can get a level 15 pair of pants with 1 STR. In fire weather it has +5 STR
Equippable by WAR RDM THF PLD DRK BST BRD RNG SAM NIN DRG BLU COR DNC
There it is!
randomly flashed cait sith
No one is going to have better pictures than those because I took them right in front of the dev table lol
EDIT: unless we get a personal shot with him after!