Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 446
  1. #421
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Jerry Jones would still question his toughness.
    I lol'd. Only because its true.

  2. #422
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Jerry Jones would still question his toughness.
    Funny thing is I think Jerry was trying to pull a Parcells with that comment (Parcells pulled this shit all the time, calling out injured players saying they should be on the field unless their dead), kind of backfired though since you can't really question f'ing Marion Barber on his toughness.

    Though he has never been injured badly so maybe hes a huge baby when hes actually injured.

  3. #423
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    panthers @ giants has been moved to sunday night, this should be exciting. two weeks in a row of giants on sunday night will be annoying though, im fucking tired of hearing about plax and pierce.

    NFL should reward non-drama teams by putting them on the prime time games, as big a dallas fan as i am i want to kill myself when they are all i hear about.

  4. #424
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    panthers @ giants has been moved to sunday night, this should be exciting. two weeks in a row of giants on sunday night will be annoying though, im fucking tired of hearing about plax and pierce.

    NFL should reward non-drama teams by putting them on the prime time games, as big a dallas fan as i am i want to kill myself when they are all i hear about.
    What I find funny is that how popular the cowboys games are, people who despise the team still watch the game as close as a fan would, the cock love is pretty annoying tho. It's kinda like hearing about fucking brett farve at the begining of the season and the aaron rodgers cock sucking.

  5. #425
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Very true. Preseason it was all about Brett, so much so I had to stop watching sports channels. Same now with Plax and Pierce constantly.

    It is starting to get repetitive and now we have to listen about how "Burress would have caught that, you cant tell me losing him for the season doesn't affect them. They were clearly the best team in the league blah blah blah..."

  6. #426
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    at least they aren't monday night games. I can't imagine what that broadcast would be like with Kornheiser

  7. #427
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    at least they aren't monday night games. I can't imagine what that broadcast would be like with Kornheiser
    It would be about Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre still.

  8. #428
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    It would be about Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre still.
    ^ this.

    Sprinkled in with a little bit of Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush at USC quotes.

  9. #429
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I only watch the cowboys for the Lulz and the fail. Plus I live in Texas.

  10. #430
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I only watch the cowboys for the Lulz and the fail. Plus I live in Texas.
    Same here, but I live in the Philly area. I'd seriously love to have TO back on this team. While he is a brat, he and McNabb were great together.

  11. #431
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    "You see Dunavan got sick before the superbowl, what kind of leader is that. If Dunavan would throw me the ball and let the offense run through me you see what happens. When Dunavan realizes this we might actually win some ball games. Dunavan, Dunava...DUNAVAN!!!!! Oh and Dunavan is a fag, I neva saw him wit a lady friend"


    "The player" needs to learn how to talk.

  12. #432
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Inc infraction.

  13. #433
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ninja edit!

  14. #434
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    "You see Dunavan got sick before the superbowl, what kind of leader is that. If Dunavan would throw me the ball and let the offense run through me you see what happens. When Dunavan realizes this we might actually win some ball games. Dunavan, Dunava...DUNAVAN!!!!! Oh and Dunavan is a fag, I neva saw him wit a lady friend"


    "The player" needs to learn how to talk.
    You Tuna'd your post.

  15. #435
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That I did. lol

  16. #436
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Joey Porter was talking on ESPN earlier about Plax's situation, and admitted that he owns a handgun for home defense, but scoffed at the notion of hiring private security.

    Now one part of me is thinking "sure, whatever, exercise your constitutional rights, etc." and the other part of me is thinking "I wonder what the odds are that his gun is registered legally, and why didn't the reporter ask this (to me) obvious question?"

    People are so quick to jump on "celebrity/athelete+gun=bad", but then again it seems like there are so many irresponsible and/or criminal gun owners in that category. Of course the only time you hear about it is when irresponsible or illegal things occur, but yeah.

  17. #437
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Joey Porter was talking on ESPN earlier about Plax's situation, and admitted that he owns a handgun for home defense, but scoffed at the notion of hiring private security.

    Now one part of me is thinking "sure, whatever, exercise your constitutional rights, etc." and the other part of me is thinking "I wonder what the odds are that his gun is registered legally, and why didn't the reporter ask this (to me) obvious question?"

    People are so quick to jump on "celebrity/athelete+gun=bad", but then again it seems like there are so many irresponsible and/or criminal gun owners in that category. Of course the only time you hear about it is when irresponsible or illegal things occur, but yeah.

    I'm with you there.

  18. #438
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I really dont like shitting up threads with political opinons, because well I hate politics, but Im fine with protecting urself and the fact he owns a handgun. Football players are just as much citizens as anyone and have teh same rights. Honestly, I think it's registered, porter is a smart guy Im sure it is.

    I own 2 guns personaly and my handgun is registered and I always carry it with me when I go anywhere not in my city.

  19. #439
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I was just looking for a site that had this story up, but it doesn't look like anyones picked it up outside of south florida.

    I need to see the exact quotes, but my friend was telling me that Porter told the media not to judge unless they've found themselves in a situation where they needed to carry a gun to feel safe - as most NFL players do.

    edit:

    bleh it was on espn this whole time

    Marcellus Wiley: "If Sean Taylor had a gun, he'd still be alive today. Our safety is still a fear"

  20. #440
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    wasnt joey porter shot a few years ago? like in the ass or thigh or something...

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 14: Tebow > Rivers > Kevin Hart
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 2011-12-13, 12:17
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2008-11-05, 21:36
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  6. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41
  7. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48
  8. NFL Week 9 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 2007-11-06, 11:35