Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 446
  1. #141
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,460
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    FK yea Eagles going to the super bowl

  2. #142
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Yeah, I don't think you can put this on missing plax, the Eagles have just beat them down today. Btw, I CALLED IT! Detroit game was close, I almost had that one too >.>

  3. #143
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    I guess me saying its a nice story isn't enough for you? Well fair enough. And get over myself? What are you talking about? Its not like im comparing you to my favorite team with pointless stats and such, Im just stating facts.

    How can you not list the teams they have beat? Ok say Atl wins this game, and they turn 9-4. Hell the Steelers are 9-3 going into this game with the boys. So in your logic, that doesnt matter. those teams are equal. That just doesnt make sense.

    Yeah, Ryan is showing alot of maturity. But i want him to play a couple good teams before he's called a god-send.

    Jesus maybe you need to get over yourself. I wasn't bashing Atlanta as much as I was the media. They are a pretty decent team, with a bright future (esp with me as a panthers fan. Ryan has a gun to needle it in there through tight coverage)
    Nah. I guess saying it's a good story is good enough for me. Oh, and so you know, I'm not a Falcons fan at all, lol. I despised them especially when Vick was there, but I'm following them a bit closer now because I follow College Football heavily, thus, followed Matt Ryan. I also live in Alabama, so I suppose they are "regional", but I don't have a favorite NFL team. Just before you call me a homer or something.

    I don't think the Falcons/Steelers are equal. No way. Are you insane? Haha. Just think about this. Who did the Giants play for the first half of their season? Can you recall that? They lose to Cleveland and Phily. Does that make them a bad team? No. I don't think so. Not at all. You can't penalize a team like the Falcons because they beat the shitty teams on their schedule. That's all I was saying.

    Sure I think the Falcons have a bright future, and obviously Ryan isn't a godsend. I do think he's one of the better rookie QBs we've seen in quite some time, and he's maturing quickly. Didn't mean to start some sort of argument though.

  4. #144
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Didn't mean to start some sort of argument though.
    Lol its fine *highfive*

    Just i wish overall they would give the NFC South better non divisional teams to play besides all these scrubs. i would like to see how Carolina/TB would do against some stout competition, instead of having to wait till the superbowl.

  5. #145
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Can't believe the G-Men lost. I'm a Redskins fan, so I was kinding hoping they would keep winning and not help the Eagles out any. The Redskins have a rough game tonight against the Ravens and I have a bad feeling we're gonna lose.

  6. #146
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Ravens and Steelers need to help me out here. Then again, I think I want the Ravens to lose, so it could help out my Dolphins.

  7. #147
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I don't think the Falcons/Steelers are equal. No way. Are you insane? Haha. Just think about this. Who did the Giants play for the first half of their season? Can you recall that? They lose to Cleveland and Phily. Does that make them a bad team? No. I don't think so. Not at all. You can't penalize a team like the Falcons because they beat the shitty teams on their schedule. That's all I was saying.
    The Giants won a fucking superbowl coming into this season. The Steelers have been a power house for the past 4 seasons.

    The Falcons haven't done jack shit before they attained their 8-5 record. They have no track record to go off of which is why many people think it's dumb to assume that they're a serious team. When they do something noteworthy is when they should receive national attention/praise. Not when they just show up and do their jobs.

    and i'm not arguing, just ranting

  8. #148
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    So sad to see the pack fall from such a great year last.

  9. #149
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Fuck yes, the distro map was wrong...I get the Pitt/Dallas game. Thank god.

  10. #150
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

    7th of the year, 4 straight games for Troy pnomosdnomoasinoionomnomnom

    Love his hair

  11. #151
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Lol its fine *highfive*

    Just i wish overall they would give the NFC South better non divisional teams to play besides all these scrubs. i would like to see how Carolina/TB would do against some stout competition, instead of having to wait till the superbowl.
    Nice e-gay 5, u two should hook up.

  12. #152
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Fuck yeah John Carlson babyyyyy

  13. #153
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Pac Man comes back and already gets injured in the first quarter.

  14. #154
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah some faggot ripped him out of the pile.

  15. #155
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Nice e-gay 5, u two should hook up.
    Go back to sucking Cowboy cock, faggot.

  16. #156
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Go back to sucking Cowboy cock, faggot.
    Bitch please, that all u can come up with aik, making me sad ; ;

  17. #157
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    Man the way this cowboy game is going who ever scores 7 first might win.

  18. #158
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    No shit, it's putting me to sleep.

  19. #159
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    The real NFC vs AFC matchup is going on in Seattle bitches.

  20. #160
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    BG Level
    6

    And Romo's passes look fucking ugly.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 14: Tebow > Rivers > Kevin Hart
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 2011-12-13, 12:17
  2. Replies: 1409
    Last Post: 2010-12-16, 02:00
  3. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  4. Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2008-11-05, 21:36
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  6. NFL Week 14 Picks.
    By Deejay in forum Sports
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 2007-12-12, 15:41
  7. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48
  8. NFL Week 9 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 2007-11-06, 11:35