"So put on your dancing shoes, crack open those books, and read on!"
Wth, lol.
"So put on your dancing shoes, crack open those books, and read on!"
Wth, lol.
I'm hoping, that like they did with Cor Af2 Body, put on the Relic armor stats that boost T2 Merits... Say the Body with Refresh and perhaps the Mortarboard with "Enhances Stormsurge" perhaps for an additional +3... Stat+10 would be pretty neat. If they put Refresh on the Head and not on the Body, they've totally made it a confusing piece... Which do you chose? Af1 Hat when Sublimating, or Af2 Hat when Sublimating... THE CHOICES :<
Seriously though, 1 item will have Conserve MP+5, another will have AGI+3, and one will have "Increases 'Stratagem' recast" because they will fuck this over and not give us Refresh or Morrigan's... Jewish bastards...
Either way, I'm doing 5/5 Stormsurge, and then probably 5/5 Enlightenment for a 5 minute Sleep2 whenever I want it when Curing!
Aaaaaaand furthermore, the 5/5 Stormsurge would be awesome in Salvage, cuz it will be like, Str+7 and Enfire for my Melees~
Hi all, first time poster long time reader. I've been levelling SCH a for a while now and I’m rather interested in these merits +3 to stats as a base is rather nice and I’m sure no BLM or SCH would say no the opportunity to +7 INT in parties or some end game stuff.
Enlightenment has be a bit confused. It sounds as thou it’s a mini light arts and dark arts combination for the next spell? And we can cast any spell we like as thought we have addenda: ----- on?
I'm rather curious to see how the Stratagem merits will be done, maybe the enmity merits per example will give a base enmity reduction of 25% then the following merits will add a extra 10% minus to them? It seems like there has to be some kind of bonus to meriting past one merit but I guess we will have to wait for the update itself.
Looks very good :D
It appears Saber Dance and Fan Dance are DNC equivalents of Berserk and Defender timing wise. I just hope both SD and FD last a decent amount of time (i.e gradual decrease starts around 1-2 mins, effect wears at 3).
There are more merits. I'm really interested in testing the SCH ones SE failed to mention in this - enmity down and magic accuracy.
I'll probably dump 1 point in one of the enmity down ones and test to see if it breaks the -50 enmity cap first thing.
I'd imagine Voidstorm will be hmp? Dark Staff gives hmp. Although Dark Rings give 1 to every stat, I don't see how they'd be able to balance that with varying merits.
If fully merited, voidstorm would give 7hmp, while costing 30 to cast. I think the true benefit would be for other mages, but would only take 5 ticks to be useful for yourself.
Glad relic is coming this update. Hoping for refresh body, another +arts piece(maybe a catch-all with +5skill in either art), and though it's a lot less likely, another piece like the mortarboard.
As for merits, definitely maxing out enlightenment, beyond that I'm not sure yet. Also interested to see if Dancers might become passable tanks for low-level stuff with that new +enmity thing.
Ah, I remember some people were talking about using Voidstorm to reduce the damage from Citadel Buster, so I thought it might be dependant on the magical spell target's weather effect.
Well, i thought he meant that would just like having your cake and eat it if it's both STR +7 and weather effect boost on enfire.Nothing to do with the person you quoted. They're saying STR+7 (if fully meritted), not weather boost. With this merit, you could completely ignore weather dmg bonuses , it's as if you're casting etudes on people.
Does firesurge have a greater affect on wars because they're fire based? LOL
Maybe SCH relic will take some burden over SCH's endgame equipment being mostly made of suck and fail.