Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Cursed Gloves -1 Question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Cursed Gloves -1 Question

    Now, just curious to Bonecrafters out there. Wiki states that the synth is...

    92 Bone
    41 Leather

    Making it tier 1 without support for either craft if 103+3, although, FFXIAH says that the synth is...

    92 Bone
    ??? Leather

    Any feed back on this?
    Which advanced synthesis do you guys usually get on this?

  2. #2
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Umm, if your Leather is @ 60+1, that puts you 20 levels above cap on the synth which is T1 since T1 is 11+ . Get Bone support for the "Less chance of break factor". That will put you at if your 100+3 106, which is 14 above

  3. #3
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yeah, the Bone is 100+3 and the Leather is 60+1. Thanks, I'll go with the bone support. My main concern was really the sub level, since FFAH was ??? and wiki was 41, was unsure.

  4. #4
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  5. #5
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Tis what I'm here for. grats

  6. #6
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    also 1/3 gtfo

  7. #7
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    if it makes you feel better, thats my first tier 1 HQ in like...31 synths >_>

  8. #8
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2

    GDI I been getting leather support for that thought needed to break tier, hmmm now I don't know, but I do know I like 0 for my last 8 for hq lol

  9. #9
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I realize this is a semi-necro, but I was looking through the thread, and noticed something strange.

    Demonic: In your SS, there appear to be people on my server (Ragnarok:Frodnonnag, Magichero), and the crafter in the screenshot appears to be someone in my linkshell (Magichero), who also surprisingly enough is 100 Bone + Leather/Alch sub. There's also nobody named Demonic on Ragnarok lol. Crazy coincidence? I'm like 5 double takes away from an aneurysm.

    Edit: Figured it out, you're on Fairy. Thank you FFXIAH.

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6

    gloves are level 43 by the way.
    Leggings 44.
    subligar 41.
    harness 45.

    Tested it when levelling my leather sub.

  11. #11
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tubbers View Post
    I realize this is a semi-necro, but I was looking through the thread, and noticed something strange.

    Demonic: In your SS, there appear to be people on my server (Ragnarok:Frodnonnag, Magichero), and the crafter in the screenshot appears to be someone in my linkshell (Magichero), who also surprisingly enough is 100 Bone + Leather/Alch sub. There's also nobody named Demonic on Ragnarok lol. Crazy coincidence? I'm like 5 double takes away from an aneurysm.

    Edit: Figured it out, you're on Fairy. Thank you FFXIAH.
    ^

    I know Frodnonnag irl, so I have Magichero's info for Bonecraft.

Similar Threads

  1. Cursed Gloves subcraft
    By BerenTebogo in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-06-18, 16:03
  2. Cursed Trews -1 Question
    By Kaeko in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2009-04-20, 14:29
  3. Cursed Kabuto -1 Question
    By AOPWarrior in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 17:59
  4. Cursed Gloves -1
    By Breeza~ in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2006-08-20, 14:31
  5. Cursed gear(adaman) Subs Question
    By Artemuller in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2006-07-03, 12:03
  6. Cursed gloves -1
    By DrObvious in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-02-17, 16:40