Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 394

Thread: God of War 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #81
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Finally in stone, I am excite, midnight release should be hot.

    Also you beated me, I was in the process of posting that ;/

  2. #82
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    A few things brojin missed.

    http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o...ucket/krat.jpg

    Official Boxart.

    New trailer will be shown on gametrailers TV on Feb 11th.

    GOW Collection now permanently 29.99.

  3. #83
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I might be the only man in the world that isn't soiling their pants at the prospect of God of War 3.

    I can't put my finger on it, its just that somehow I felt like having 2 games doing all the whipping and slicing and combos were enough. I remember feeling that way as a kid playing through Ninja Gaiden I and II, but feeling so underwhelmed when III was announced, and subsequently after playing it.
    My pants are clean and shall remain so.

  4. #84
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

  5. #85
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    15-20 hours?

    Did they ever give a ballpack regarding the length it should take to beat the first two? Because they were bloody short. Regardless, I'll wet my pant if it is indeed that long given the pace the game moves at.

  6. #86
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I dont think they did on the first, but I can remember the second being around 10-12 hours IIRC.

  7. #87
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Did some looking, and the average playthrough of god of war 2 was 13-15 hours, I really dont consider that short for an action title that moves as fast as gow.

    I really need to pick up the collection now that its only 30 duckets.

    Edit: IGN and Gamespot reviews said 12-15 hours as well.

  8. #88
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Trying to justify whether or not I want the UE, Im not sure I can justify paying 40 bucks for a box, because well besides the downloadable challenge rooms I really dont care about all the extra stuff.

  9. #89
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    http://www.destructoid.com/get-a-god...p-163343.phtml

    GameStop now giving out posters with preorders.

  10. #90
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    New Trailer on Spike tonight at 12:30.

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...iler/#comments

  11. #91
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Any idea if they'll give out the pre-order stuff after you've already made the pre-order?

    Wouldn't mind me the poster, and I've yet to get my voucher code for the DLC (I assumed they weren't out yet).

  12. #92
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    They're already giving out the codes, and according to that post they're giving out the posters at time of reservation.

  13. #93
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  14. #94
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Too much awesome.

  15. #95
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,219
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It only does rage.

    Get to visit my EB Games in a week or so to grab my pre-order shit, phoned them and they'll gimmy my goodies when they arrive.


    Was the measurements of the pack ever announced btw? Curious how big or small the thing really is. I'm expecting it to be as big as two kleenex boxes sidebyside.

  16. #96
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    8.3" wide x 10.5" long x 5.9" tall

    Are the dimensions.

  17. #97
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Also, gamestop is no longer taking pre-orders on the ultimate editions, I look for other retailers that havent done so, to follow suit.

  18. #98

  19. #99
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    fffffuuuuuuuuuuu it comes out a week after FF13 too. I'll be on this more than 13 but god damn it.


    New trailer
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...d-of-war/61815

  20. #100
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    some stores will give the poster at pickup so make sure you check how yours is

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone have an extra God of War code?
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2009-03-02, 06:36